TrueTrophies Polls

Forum for our TrueTrophies Polls

Poll: What was your favourite pre-E3 PlayStation announcement?

• CanezzaCanezza71,533
    Posted on 12 June 21 at 15:28
    For an E3 in which PlayStation is not having a conference, a surprising about of blue-related info-nuggets have fallen out of the Japanese company's pockets and been gobbled up by the ever-present Geoff Keighly.

Please click here to read the full story: https://www.truetrophies.com/poll/19549/poll-what-was-your-f...
    Poll: What was your favourite pre-E3 PlayStation announcement?
    • 19.7% - Death Stranding: Director's Cut reveal
    • 8.2% - Shuhei Yoshida's Indie Showcase
    • 4.9% - PlayStation/Deviation team up
    • 42.6% - Kena: Bridge of Spirits gameplay
    • 0% - Sifu getting feisty on the dancefloor
    • 24.6% - I'm busy playing Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

We had 61 responses to the poll.
    You must log in to vote on this poll
  • PLATINBLAZEPLATINBLAZE158,619
    Posted on 12 June 21 at 15:52
    None of the above. laugh

I honestly just looking forward to more detailed infos for the Battlefield 2042 gameplay reveal. More Elden Ring and hopefully something of "The Callisto Protocol".
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
  • PXNKCATPXNKCAT126,128
    Posted on 12 June 21 at 17:22
    Kena & Chicory were it for me. The other news were of no importance to me. Let the real event start which is E3.👀
  • Posted on 13 June 21 at 09:31
    Nothing there that interested me. Just watched Ubisoft's presentation in full, and same thing.
    Waiting for Square-Enix and of course Nintendo, but not holding out much hope for SE, while expecting Nintendo isn't particularly trying to wow with these things, usually just show some more gameplay and/or trailers.
    I never change, except in my affections.
  • Posted on 13 June 21 at 12:27
    I love Jason Blundell so the Deviation team was quite the surprise. My vote would definitely go to Elden Ring, god I'mm so excited for that game.
  • Posted on 13 June 21 at 12:36
    RealBlazeStorm said:
    I love Jason Blundell so the Deviation team was quite the surprise. My vote would definitely go to Elden Ring, god I'mm so excited for that game.
    Will probably do another poll that isn't just PlayStation for that! I am also very pumped for some GRR Martin/Souls haha
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.