Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Poll: which part of Horizon Forbidden West are you most excited for?

• Posted on 29 May 21 at 08:00
    Guerrilla Games' gameplay reveal for Horizon Forbidden West gave us a look at some exciting new features and additions coming with the sequel — for this week's poll, we want to know: which are you most looking forward to?

Please click here to read the full story: https://www.truetrophies.com/poll/19466/horizon-forbidden-we...
    Poll: Which new part of Horizon Forbidden West are you most looking forward to?
    • 15.1% - Improved combat
    • 7.6% - New machines: the Tremortusk, the Clawstrider, etc
    • 52.9% - The eye-watering prettiness of the whole thing
    • 5.0% - The Pull Caster grapple hook
    • 0.8% - The Shield Wing
    • 17.6% - Underwater exploration
    • 0.8% - Workbench upgrades

We had 119 responses to the poll.
    You must log in to vote on this poll
  • SilentJay76_SilentJay76_106,063
    Posted on 29 May 21 at 09:22
    Very nice indeed.

Although, if I were the nitpicking kind (never!), I'd say that her face looks a little... off... to me. Can't quite put my finger on it. Almost like it's too chubby for her body? And her completely waterproof hair reminds me of that Tomb Raider cutscene, where Lara dramatically emerges from the water all pissed off - and completely dry. headspin But I think water physics/graphics are notoriously difficult in games, so I get it.
  • PLATINBLAZEPLATINBLAZE365,965
    Posted on 29 May 21 at 10:41
    Man, the new title sound rather like a DLC.

Voted for underwater action because the other options doesn't seem to fit. One thing for sure they gotta up the already badass landscape scenery from the first game. That is the one thing that I really love about this wonderful game. Don't care about much about any combat improvements. Was already fine!
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
  • DanXcel_DanXcel_62,794
    Posted on 29 May 21 at 22:05
    I can’t wait for this game!
  • FalensaranaFalensarana106,588
    Posted on 30 May 21 at 12:48
    No option at all for further exploration of the story of the world they’ve created feels like a bit of an oversight. I actually haven’t voted because that’s the only thing I’m looking forward to! This list is just the tag ons - a load of stuff that won’t make the game better but they’ve added anyway to say they did.
  • ScottishNubScottishNub1,962,959
    Posted on 30 May 21 at 13:55
    The hidden option is a new easy platinum 😂
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads