Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

350,000 toxic Call of Duty players have been banned

• Posted on 27 May 21 at 15:25
    Raven Software announced that they have banned a further 350,000 accounts in Call of Duty: Warzone, Modern Warfare, Black Ops Cold War, and Call of Duty: Mobile for racist usernames and toxic behaviour.

Please click here to read the full story: 350,000 toxic Call of Duty players have been banned
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,274
    Posted on 28 May 21 at 02:12
    I'd love to know how this is still a juggernaut as a yearly release.
    I find any game that releases annually tend sto be pointless as not much changes. Fifa and the like comes to mind.
    I loved F1 games but they've started to blur in to one as not alot changes other than graphics. WWE (with the exception of 2k20 as we all know is rubbish not because it is yearly release but because it was diabolical) doesn't change alot year on year either.
    Xbox caught race to 400,000TT begins.
  • Posted on 29 May 21 at 14:23
    Toxic people are the worst. Wish we could ban them from more aspects of society.
  • VigilantCrowVigilantCrow555,582
    Posted on 29 May 21 at 18:03
    Wouldn't want to offend fully functioning adults, in a war game. Encourage the mute button if people are so upset.
  • Posted on 30 May 21 at 00:28
    I guess the cow magically missed all the accompanying info about racist crap in names and clans. roll
    Posted on 30 May 21 at 11:12
    AVandelBuster said:
    I guess the cow magically missed all the accompanying info about racist crap in names and clans. roll
    You actually get offended by that? That's hilarious and the very reason those teenagers do it.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,274
    Posted on 30 May 21 at 12:06
    AVandelBuster said:
    You get that in a lot of games. It's good they're trying to do something about it so it doesn't exclude people from the community, as they percieve a lot of gamers to be like that.

CoD does pander to the lowest common denominators though, so it might be a losing battle.
    Xbox caught race to 400,000TT begins.
  • Posted on 07 June 21 at 08:32
    VigilantCrow said:
    AVandelBuster said:
    You actually get offended by that? That's hilarious and the very reason those teenagers do it.
    Just calling out that you magically think the mute button some how prevents visual things within a game. I guess your reading comprehension is piss poor.
    Posted on 07 June 21 at 20:47
    AVandelBuster said:
    VigilantCrow said:
    AVandelBuster said:
    Just calling out that you magically think the mute button some how prevents visual things within a game. I guess your reading comprehension is piss poor.
    Or... the two are separate conversations. Regardless, you thinking I care about your opinion is more hilarious than the people who got offended.
  • Posted on 11 June 21 at 08:19
    They're not. You do. That's why you keep coming back. laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads