Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

There are more than 25 new PlayStation exclusive games in development

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Posted on 13 May 21 at 12:21
    So on this point, the head of Playstation Studios is a Dutch guy, based from Amsterdam? laugh
    Still not can get, that in 2 weeks no one reported the C word cursing at PSNprofiles, while guy did in many topics
  • PLATINBLAZEPLATINBLAZE158,931
    Posted on 13 May 21 at 12:23
    I like that.
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed374,464
    Posted on 13 May 21 at 17:20
    KGI_KlikoNL said:
    So on this point, the head of Playstation Studios is a Dutch guy, based from Amsterdam? laugh
    Hopefully he knows what he's doing because the head of the division itself doesn't seem to laugh
    Xbox caught race to 400,000TT begins.
  • addin_5addin_514,290
    Posted on 13 May 21 at 17:33
    The prophecy has been spoken by the great Kes
  • Posted on 13 May 21 at 19:12
    SolaceCreed said:
    KGI_KlikoNL said:
    Hopefully he knows what he's doing because the head of the division itself doesn't seem to laugh
    laugh, I not know how long he is it already.
    Still not can get, that in 2 weeks no one reported the C word cursing at PSNprofiles, while guy did in many topics
  • TiawynTiawyn202,713
    Posted on 13 May 21 at 20:44
    25 new PlayStation games for PS5?
    and hi new person Kes wave
  • Posted on 14 May 21 at 09:27, Edited on 14 May 21 at 10:44 by AstonMatinDBS
    KGI_KlikoNL said:
    SolaceCreed said:
    KGI_KlikoNL said:
    I think he took over from Shuhei Yoshida at the end of 2019. So I imagine this next batch of games are going to be Hulst babies, rather than legacy Shu titles.
  • Posted on 14 May 21 at 13:56
    AstonMatinDBS said:
    KGI_KlikoNL said:
    SolaceCreed said:
    KGI_KlikoNL said:
    I think he took over from Shuhei Yoshida at the end of 2019. So I imagine this next batch of games are going to be Hulst babies, rather than legacy Shu titles.
    Oke, thanks for the info.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.