TrueTrophies Polls

Forum for our TrueTrophies Polls

Poll: Are you happy with May's PS Plus lineup?

• Posted on 03 May 21 at 12:35
    Gets the OK only because Wreckfest is a new PS5 game for me.
  • EmiinahEmiinah332,112
    Posted on 03 May 21 at 16:05
    I’m very happy, I don’t own any of these games so it’s a good month.
    I’ll likely make Wreckfest my next plat after JC4.
    “May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't.”
  • graf1kgraf1k621,101
    Posted on 03 May 21 at 17:41
    Wreckfest is decent for the PS5 game. Not super interested in the PS4 ones. A so-so month. Here's hoping eventually Xbox's GamePass' popularity pushes Sony to continue to up their game and/or start including new releases as a regular part of PS+
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,161
    Posted on 03 May 21 at 22:27
    graf1k said:
    Wreckfest is decent for the PS5 game. Not super interested in the PS4 ones. A so-so month. Here's hoping eventually Xbox's GamePass' popularity pushes Sony to continue to up their game and/or start including new releases as a regular part of PS+
    They're supposed to be announcing a new version of PSNow in the coming months for PS5. Gamepass has obviously pushed them to rethink their strategy.
    Xbox caught race to 400,000TT begins.
  • KGI_KlikoNLKGI_KlikoNL131,178
    Posted on 04 May 21 at 19:41, Edited on 04 May 21 at 19:43 by KGI_KlikoNL
    graf1k said:
    GamePass on Xbox, is only related to PSNow on Playstation. The equalivent of PS+ Games, is on Xbox, Games with Gold.
    Still not can get, that in 2 weeks no one reported the C word cursing at PSNprofiles, while guy did in many topics
  • KGI_KlikoNLKGI_KlikoNL131,178
    Posted on 04 May 21 at 19:45
    Stranded Deep seems very intresting from what I saw from Twitch amd yeah Battlefield, not bad trophy list, so seen compaired to other months, I'm happy with this months games
    Still not can get, that in 2 weeks no one reported the C word cursing at PSNprofiles, while guy did in many topics
  • OccialkedOccialked48,868
    Posted on 05 May 21 at 20:17
    In my opinion, Battlefield/CoD are just meh games for me to even bother to play it, Wreckfest seems fun but I don't have a PS5, and I didn't found the appel for Stranded Deep.
  • plymyphilplymyphil594,124
    Posted on 06 May 21 at 05:28
    Games on EA Pass or PS Now shouldn't be eligible for the PS Plus give away.
  • DesiShinobiDesiShinobi218,000
    Posted on 06 May 21 at 07:30
    miles better then Xbox if that is anything to go by
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads