Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Returnal trophy list revealed

• TrueTrophyTrueTrophy13,467
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 11:33
    We have just picked up new trophies for Returnal. There are 31 trophies, 18 of which are hidden.

Please click here to read the full story: Returnal trophy list revealed
  • Posted on 19 April 21 at 13:26
    I’m really wanting to get this but a bit put off by the price, if it was a 20 + hour game I might be persuaded. Think I will wait for reviews first but it does look good.
  • PLATINBLAZEPLATINBLAZE363,669
    Posted on 19 April 21 at 13:40
    Only 31 trophies huh. Thought this kind of game provides a little more than that. Must be not that long then.
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
  • Posted on 20 April 21 at 04:48
    Oh, Housemarque?! Didn't realise they made this. I'll have to look further into it - I really enjoyed their Super Stardust series.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,296
    Posted on 20 April 21 at 15:45
    globalmeltdown said:
    I’m really wanting to get this but a bit put off by the price, if it was a 20 + hour game I might be persuaded. Think I will wait for reviews first but it does look good.
    I'm still undecided whether to get this the first week of release or not, was super pumped for it but it's worn off a bit.
    Xbox caught race to 400,000TT begins.
  • Posted on 21 April 21 at 13:18
    By the time I can find a PS5 in the wild, the price should have come down somewhat.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads