TrueTrophies Polls

Forum for our TrueTrophies Polls

Poll: are you happy with April's PlayStation Plus games?

• Posted on 03 April 21 at 08:00
    April's PlayStation Plus line-up brings us an interesting mix: survival horror, platforming, zombies, Freakers, and Mudokons galore. What do you think of April's PlayStation Plus games? Let us know by voting in this week's poll.

Please click here to read the full story: https://www.truetrophies.com/poll/19258/poll
    Poll: Are you happy with April's PlayStation Plus games?
    • 39.1% - Yes, very happy
    • 34.1% - They're ok
    • 12.3% - Not too happy
    • 14.5% - No, I don't like this month's line-up

We had 422 responses to the poll.
    You must log in to vote on this poll
  • PipsqweekPipsqweek602,064
    Posted on 03 April 21 at 08:06
    Was wanting Soulstorm, so getting it as part of PS Plus was just a bonus.
    Already have Days Gone and I'll give Zombie Army 4 a bash, might as well.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed313,594
    Posted on 03 April 21 at 08:17
    They're okay, i wrote the platinum solution for Days Gone, so own it already. Not a fan of the Zombie Army games or it's co-op and I wanted to buy Soulstorm, so I'm very happy I don't have to now.
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
  • Posted on 03 April 21 at 08:32
    I don't have a PS5 yet and two horror games aren't really up my alley. Still seems a pretty good month for a good chunk of gamers. The BATH was going to keep me busy anyway.
  • Posted on 03 April 21 at 09:53
    Yep, I'm happy with April's lineup. I may not ever play Days Gone or Oddworld, but I'm happy for Zombie Army 4. And the overall quality of the titles is great, even if they're not all necessarily to my taste.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • ScottishNubScottishNub1,226,782
    Posted on 03 April 21 at 11:31
    This is a bad month for me already own both games
  • Posted on 03 April 21 at 12:47, Edited on 03 April 21 at 12:48 by GreenBunny1
    I'm happy for Oddworld: Soulstorm...now I just need to buy a PS5 (so I'll also be able play Bugsnax, Destruction Allstars and Maquette) laugh
  • Posted on 03 April 21 at 12:51
    A brand new Oddworld game, and Days Gone which I've wanted to check out for a while. Yeah, it's a good month.
  • Posted on 03 April 21 at 13:26
    One I can’t play, one I already own and one I don’t want.
  • Posted on 03 April 21 at 14:11, Edited on 03 April 21 at 14:12 by SuperSavior
    I don't like the fact that they're making Days Gone a ps plus monthly game, since it's already in the instant collection for PS5. On the other hand, that makes it an easy month to skip for me.
  • Posted on 03 April 21 at 14:28
    Never been an Abe's Odyssey fan but it is nice to get a PS5 title in there. Days Gone is already on PS+ so cannot get too excited about losing out on a new title to the service but it was an okay game. I won't even bother trying the other game listed. So not as good as Feb and Mar lineup by any means.
    Posted on 03 April 21 at 15:27
    SuperSavior said:
    I don't like the fact that they're making Days Gone a ps plus monthly game, since it's already in the instant collection for PS5. On the other hand, that makes it an easy month to skip for me.
    I mean not everyone has a PS5, so for them it's pretty good. I'd already brought it the week it come out so that's why it isn't good for me.
    Xbox caught race to 400,000TT begins.
  • EmiinahEmiinah193,880
    Posted on 03 April 21 at 16:14
    I already own Days Gone and don’t have interest in Oddworld. I will however be adding Zombie Army 4 to my library. I find it’s always a good month for me when PS Plus games are released as I very rarely own them all. It’s also a good month for another reason - less being added to the backlog!
    “May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't.”
  • Posted on 03 April 21 at 19:27
    I am so looking forward to playing Days Gone. Good thing I held off from buying it last week
    AGNOSTICMADBALL
  • Detox2033Detox2033291,583
    Posted on 03 April 21 at 21:41, Edited on 03 April 21 at 21:42 by Detox2033
    I can sell my days gone disc now, so yes I am happy ;) dont have a ps5 yet but I love oddworld series since the PSX era
  • Posted on 04 April 21 at 04:36
    SolaceCreed said:
    SuperSavior said:
    I mean not everyone has a PS5, so for them it's pretty good. I'd already brought it the week it come out so that's why it isn't good for me.
    That's true, but I think most PS4 owners will get a PS5 at some point and then they'll have Days Gone from the monthly plus lineup and in the instant collection, so it would've been nice of Sony to add a game that isn't in the collection. But you're right about it not being a problem for most players right now.
  • Posted on 04 April 21 at 09:07, Edited on 04 April 21 at 09:08 by Prem-aka-Prince
    SuperSavior said:
    SolaceCreed said:
    SuperSavior said:
    That's true, but I think most PS4 owners will get a PS5 at some point and then they'll have Days Gone from the monthly plus lineup and in the instant collection, so it would've been nice of Sony to add a game that isn't in the collection. But you're right about it not being a problem for most players right now.
    Exactly my sentiment, it's the first ever repeat in my eyes, and now that we're down to three games that's all the more significant.

However aside from that I would be happy, Days Gone looks like a good game and Oddworld is a new game launching into Plus, so I went for the second highest response in the poll. I just can't vote 'very happy' when only getting two games added.

For those that say it's good since most of us don't have a PS5 yet... Stanford marshmallow experiment.
    I never change, except in my affections.
  • Posted on 04 April 21 at 09:18
    I already have Days Gone through PS+ Collection and I've played too many zombies games. Also no interest in Oddworld so there's nothing for me this month.

I just ended up buying some ps3 games while the store is still here lol
    Posted on 04 April 21 at 13:57
    SuperSavior said:
    SolaceCreed said:
    SuperSavior said:
    To me, this signals that they plan on changing the line up of the Colelction every now and then. So giving some free on Plus' monthly games, they can replace it on the collection.
    Xbox caught race to 400,000TT begins.
  • Gearbolt013Gearbolt013249,372
    Posted on 04 April 21 at 20:23
    I don't have any of these games, so I'm happy to add them to my collection. I was planning on getting Oddworld anyways, so this is a good month for me. Better than most.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.