Community Events

BATH 2021 discussion thread

  • TrueTrophyTrueTrophy11,244
    Posted on 01 April 21 at 08:19
    Please discuss your target trophy lists and tactics in this thread
  • BowelHunterBowelHunter171,398
    Posted on 01 April 21 at 23:31
    Cool only got trophy's from games i had marked as NOT FOR CONTESTS!
  • webgmchewebgmche136,407
    Posted on 02 April 21 at 06:36
    hi all! i need Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition(Vita)
    Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton EditionGonna Rip Em' a New OneThe Gonna Rip Em' a New One trophy in Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition worth 49 pointsGet 100 total kills in ranked Dukematch games (Online).
    oline trophy. If you help me get this online trophy, I will help you with yours. I also have Plastation (5) 4 and subscription games for your achievements.
  • ArtikSkarabArtikSkarab838,332
    Posted on 02 April 21 at 07:45
    Went all in; all games available, unstarted as well. Out of 1500 games and around 17.5k trophies available, I landed on a pretty decent list.

    16 games of the selected games are currently unplayed and only 3 trophies require online (only the Rainbow Six one looks annoying). Couple of RPG trophies that I don't know the distance from start (FF7R and Arc the Lad). Hope to get 20, but will be happy with the 15.

    BowelHunter said:
    Cool only got trophy's from games i had marked as NOT FOR CONTESTS!
    I think you set up your collection incorrectly as, looking at it, you have 16 games for contests and everything else is flagged Not for Contests. I assume you meant to do the opposite as all your selected challenge games are correctly flagged.
  • Posted on 02 April 21 at 09:13
    BowelHunter said:
    Cool only got trophy's from games i had marked as NOT FOR CONTESTS!
    I checked and all the games picked for you are not set with the Not for Contest flag. It has correctly assigned your games
  • chrisy21chrisy21608,236
    Posted on 03 April 21 at 18:13, Edited on 03 April 21 at 19:47 by chrisy21
    This is quite cool. Just went all in with games that I own. Unfortunately I got one from Lego Lord of the Rings which has been taken off the store.

    How do you go back to see your list of 30 trophies? Can't seem to find my way back to it.

    Found it. It's in stats in the event page.
  • Posted on 03 April 21 at 21:40
    chrisy21 said:
    This is quite cool. Just went all in with games that I own. Unfortunately I got one from Lego Lord of the Rings which has been taken off the store.

    How do you go back to see your list of 30 trophies? Can't seem to find my way back to it.

    Found it. It's in stats in the event page.
    Games taken off the store will still appear in your download list if you bought them
  • chrisy21chrisy21608,236
    Posted on 03 April 21 at 22:20
    BeardedScot86 said:
    chrisy21 said:
    This is quite cool. Just went all in with games that I own. Unfortunately I got one from Lego Lord of the Rings which has been taken off the store.

    How do you go back to see your list of 30 trophies? Can't seem to find my way back to it.

    Found it. It's in stats in the event page.
    Games taken off the store will still appear in your download list if you bought them
    Yes I forgot to exclude it that's all. Found a copy on eBay for cheep as I've been meaning to go back to it anyway.

    Is this event going to be once a year kind of thing or a few times a year? I like it.
  • Posted on 03 April 21 at 22:23
    chrisy21 said:
    BeardedScot86 said:
    chrisy21 said:
    This is quite cool. Just went all in with games that I own. Unfortunately I got one from Lego Lord of the Rings which has been taken off the store.

    How do you go back to see your list of 30 trophies? Can't seem to find my way back to it.

    Found it. It's in stats in the event page.
    Games taken off the store will still appear in your download list if you bought them
    Yes I forgot to exclude it that's all. Found a copy on eBay for cheep as I've been meaning to go back to it anyway.

    Is this event going to be once a year kind of thing or a few times a year? I like it.
    We hope to vary up the events so probably once a year
  • Posted on 05 April 21 at 04:40
    Damn, 15 trophies in 15 different games is actually very hard, gotta have to take a break and focus.
  • AngryBearAngryBear120,096
    Posted on 09 April 21 at 23:23
    I love the concept of this contest! I feel like I got a really good trophy list too, but I wish the contest was longer. A trophy every other day is pretty aggressive. Maybe an entire season (like a summer-long contest) would feel less intimidating.

    I also wish there was a way to filter out online-only trophies.
  • CharaisCharais616,497
    Posted on 10 April 21 at 07:07
    The "Futurist" trophy in Age of Wonders: Planetfsll is currently unattainable. It was broken when they released the last dlc in November and rebalanced the research trees. Can I have a new trophy drawn?
  • Posted on 10 April 21 at 10:31
    Charais said:
    The "Futurist" trophy in Age of Wonders: Planetfsll is currently unattainable. It was broken when they released the last dlc in November and rebalanced the research trees. Can I have a new trophy drawn?
    I have passed this onto the devs to see if something can be done. They are out of the office at the moment so probably won't hear back until Monday.

    Thanks for the report on the trophy. I have flagged it as Discontinued so no one else will get it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.