Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Days Gone headlines April's PS Plus games

• Posted on 31 March 21 at 16:34
    Sony has confirmed the line-up for PlayStation Plus in April: Days Gone and Zombie Army 4: Dead War, along with Oddworld: Soulstorm for PS5.

Please click here to read the full story: Days Gone headlines April's PS Plus games
  • Posted on 31 March 21 at 18:16
    Days Gone is a bit of a wash...
    If you are fortunate enough to have a PS5, you were given Days Gone already through that must play game stuff so I won't need it again.
    Zombie Army is a fun twist on the Sniper Elite franchise and I always look forward to some indiscriminate killing to relieve stress.
    The PS5 game is the one I'm most stoked about. I have loved the Oddworld series since day 1 on my first Playstation more than 20 years ago.
  • Posted on 31 March 21 at 21:35
    Just 100% Days Gone. It starts off slow, but pays off in the long run. I'd definitely play a sequel.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed313,662
    Posted on 01 April 21 at 00:24
    Alteady have Days Gone on the HDD and th platinum. but oh well. Super happy Soulstorm is PS5's game though
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
  • Posted on 01 April 21 at 03:20
    Good thing I didn’t purchase Days Gone last week. Looking forward to checking it out.
    AGNOSTICMADBALL
  • EmiinahEmiinah193,758
    Posted on 01 April 21 at 07:55
    I’ve already got Days Gone on disc so it looks like I’ll be adding Zombie Army 4 to my backlog 😊
    “May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't.”
  • Posted on 01 April 21 at 09:46
    A pretty nice month there! I'll add Zombie Army to the backlog and I wouldn't rule out Oddworld. Days Gone probably doesn't interest me though and we have a physical copy anyway. But a very good lineup for sure.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 01 April 21 at 11:10
    How hard are the DLC trophies of Days Gone?
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed313,662
    Posted on 02 April 21 at 09:58
    Raging_Fenix said:
    I've not tried them yet, but a friend of mine says they aren't too difficult. But the survival one for destroying a horde took him a few attempts and a few other pinickity ones also.
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
  • GingerJamessGingerJamess128,835
    Posted on 02 April 21 at 10:15
    Raging_Fenix said:
    I've given them a try, they aren't hard but they will take practice. Definitely something you shouldn't think about trying after completing the game so you are familiar with the game mechanics, items, guns and strategies for tackling hordes. The hordes are the most difficult ones as well so definitely expect to invest some time into those challenges.

Survival mode is also a good challenge and if I am not mistaken you can start new game + on survival if you beat the game on a lower difficulty on the first run through.
  • Posted on 02 April 21 at 10:48
    Thank you guys!
  • Posted on 02 April 21 at 10:48
    Thank you guys!
  • Posted on 03 April 21 at 12:44
    I'm happy for Oddworld: Soulstorm...now I just need to buy a PS5 (so I'll also be able play Bugsnax) laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.