The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Europe Begins Massive Summer Sale

• PunkyliarPunkyliar63,605
  • Posted on 30 July 14 at 23:03
    Unfortunately, most of those ps3 games don't interest me with their prices. Might go ahead and get Burnout Paradise, never got around to playing that.
    Everything you do is a balloon.
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91465,190
    Posted on 30 July 14 at 23:27
    Not sure about those prices personally, but I am a little tempted by AC: Liberation HD and Fancy Pants Adventures.
    Also, I enjoyed shaun white skateboarding, but still need the online trophies boosted. So if anyone picks it up, give me a buzz!
  • Posted on 30 July 14 at 23:38
    Doesn't look like there is anything for me there thankfully. I buy way too many games during sales, will be glad to sit this one out.
    It's me, it's me, it's D-D-P
  • Posted on 31 July 14 at 00:24
    I hope NA sees a sale list that is similar to this.

However, many, if not most, of these titles have been on sale recently, so if it's similar, there's little I don't already own that interests me. Not complaining though, it'd be better for my wallet!
  • BhekifaZBhekifaZ672,970
    Posted on 31 July 14 at 01:06
    So wheres the NA sale?
  • DeCrixmanDeCrixman226,860
    Posted on 31 July 14 at 02:39
    ^this
    I really hope they do a NA one. I need to increase the vita game collection
  • KiplerrKiplerr83,184
    Posted on 31 July 14 at 05:03
    Here's to hoping Conception II and Mind Zero come to a NA sale as well. I need me some cheap JRPGs!
    Granted, I did just buy 3 Persona titles...
    youtube.com/alotofjello
  • Posted on 31 July 14 at 08:38
    Thinking I might grab Asphalt Injection. Been hoping they'll give it away on Plus but no such luck so far.

Also contemplated TWD2 and Broken Sword but I might pass for now on those as I'm not going to get around to playing them any time soon.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 31 July 14 at 08:39
    Kiplerr said:
    Here's to hoping Conception II and Mind Zero come to a NA sale as well. I need me some cheap JRPGs!
    I'm pretty sure Conception II was on sale in NA last week. Although the price wasn't as good.
    Gaelic Flame - Hybrid created from Rathalos and Kushala Daora materials. Its cut is a death sentence
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 July 14 at 09:01
    I don't care for the PS4 sales but people with PS3 go buy the Mass Effect trilogy and Burnout Paradise now!
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • CraphexCraphex141,900
    Posted on 31 July 14 at 12:00
    I do! With my Vita! :D Some good rpgs on that deal... and bought! :D
  • KiplerrKiplerr83,184
    Posted on 31 July 14 at 16:10
    Gaelic-_-Flame said:
    Kiplerr said:
    I'm pretty sure Conception II was on sale in NA last week. Although the price wasn't as good.
    It was $30, instead of $40. If they go down to 25, I'll bite.
    youtube.com/alotofjello
  • Posted on 31 July 14 at 20:28
    Definitely going for that Prince of Persia trilogy. Been looking to start a new franchise.
  • takutonekotakutoneko90,970
    Posted on 01 August 14 at 02:28
    Craphex said:
    I do! With my Vita! :D Some good rpgs on that deal... and bought! :D
    Yes there is! I think I will be getting some as well :)
  • Posted on 01 August 14 at 03:30
    Curious why Guardians of Middle Earth is on the list with the servers having closed down recently and it being an online-only title. facepalm
  • Posted on 01 August 14 at 11:33
    Only picked up f1 for vita most if not all have been either in previous sales or ps+ games since I have been with tt and psn so hopefully a better sale next week or more that I already own to stop me buying mwahahaha
  • Posted on 06 August 14 at 18:23
    Link for Broken Sword is broken - and price off?
  • Posted on 07 August 14 at 13:20
    It says the PS3 prices last til the 14th on mine. Anyone wanna back me up on this?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.