Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

PlayStation Plus subscribers can play Watch Dogs: Legion free trial weekend from tomorrow

• TNelson185TNelson185268,990
    Posted on 24 March 21 at 12:17
    Does this unlock trophies? New to playstation and not familiar with trials
  • Posted on 24 March 21 at 13:41
    TNelson185 said:
    Not usually, it usually saves the progress you make for them and if you buy it later on, the trophies will pop if you have done the parts to earn them.
  • Posted on 24 March 21 at 17:32
    TNelson185 said:
    If you are worried about getting locked into trophies, boot the trial and then check your Trophies section on the console. If no list is shown, you are fine. So far, I have never seen a trial unlock trophies on PS4
  • coisoucoisou1,213,199
    Posted on 24 March 21 at 20:24
    Doesn't seem to, you can download the game but cannot yet start the campaign because the trial starts 25th of March. The Division trial was the only game I've seen to unlock trophies.
  • Posted on 25 March 21 at 06:48, Edited on 26 March 21 at 07:25 by SuperSavior
    Will trying the campaign really require ps plus? Also, I downloaded it on PS5, but it says it's the PS4 version. Has anyone manages to download the PS5 version of the trial?

EDIT: I seem to be running the PS5 version after all, so it's all good.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,274
    Posted on 25 March 21 at 12:13
    SuperSavior said:
    Will trying the campaign really require ps plus? Also, I downloaded it on PS5, but it says it's the PS4 version. Has anyone manages to download the PS5 version of the trial?
    You need PSPlus to redeem it, I believe, as it's an PSPlus bonus thing.
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
  • Posted on 26 March 21 at 05:48, Edited on 26 March 21 at 07:22 by SuperSavior
    I'm playing the trial right now, without PS Plus 🙂 This article is very misleading and is probably causing some people to miss out on the trial. That's sad.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads