Game Discussion: Tales from the Borderlands

Anyone having problems with trophies unlocking??

• SkoobasaurusSkoobasaurus218,955
    Posted on 20 February 21 at 01:20
    I just bought the re release of Tales from the borderlands on PS4 but i just finished the first episode and none of the trophies popped. Anyone else having same issue???
  • Posted on 20 February 21 at 16:20
    Yup same issue here.
    Posted on 21 February 21 at 11:59
    I reported it to 2k on twitter and they replied but its not resolved it.
    Have you managed to sort it?
  • Posted on 21 February 21 at 14:25
    No. I'm just gonna wait till it's fixed.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,163
    Posted on 21 February 21 at 21:37
    Trophies take a while to be fixed. A lot of people (myself included) are still waiting on IO to fix trophies for the Platinum to unlock.
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
    Posted on 22 February 21 at 08:50, Edited on 22 February 21 at 08:50 by Skoobasaurus
    After a lot of back n forth, asking questions. This is the final reply I got from 2k...

Thank you for reaching out to us at 2K Support!

Thanks to Vault Hunters like yourself, we've been able to collect enough info about this issue to notify the development team, and they're currently looking into it.

We don't have visibility on their progress here in customer support, and won't have a timeline for the fix to be implemented. Please follow us on Twitter (@2K, @2KSupport, and @Borderlands), as this is where the latest information on upcoming updates and fixes is announced.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,163
    Posted on 22 February 21 at 15:56
    Skoobasaurus said:
    After a lot of back n forth, asking questions. This is the final reply I got from 2k...

Thanks to Vault Hunters like yourself, we've been able to collect enough info about this issue to notify the development team, and they're currently looking into it.

We don't have visibility on their progress here in customer support, and won't have a timeline for the fix to be implemented. Please follow us on Twitter (@2K, @2KSupport, and @Borderlands), as this is where the latest information on upcoming updates and fixes is announced.
    Put it like this, Worms has just had their trophies fixed and they were reported at the start of December.
    Hitman 3 is still waiting for a patch for trophies and they were alerted to it one day of release that trophies were glitched.
    Telltale used to be fast at it though, even resorting to releasing a new trophy list for Walking Dead Final Season. So, they might be faster than IO and Team 17.
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
    Posted on 22 February 21 at 16:12
    SolaceCreed said:
    Skoobasaurus said:

Put it like this, Worms has just had their trophies fixed and they were reported at the start of December.
    Hitman 3 is still waiting for a patch for trophies and they were alerted to it one day of release that trophies were glitched.
    Telltale used to be fast at it though, even resorting to releasing a new trophy list for Walking Dead Final Season. So, they might be faster than IO and Team 17.
    Telltale don't own the rights to this game anymore, they sold it back to 2K so they will be the ones fixing the game. I think that's where the problem lies tbh, as i have had no problems with Batman or Wolf, who Telltale still own.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads