Game Discussion: Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Shadow Of The Tomb Raider...

• AhkraniacAhkraniac30,103
    Posted on 07 February 21 at 22:26
    Maybe a month or so ago I claimed Shadow of the Tomb Raider off the PS Plus deals. I am embarrassed to say this but I have not spent more than 30 minutes on a single tomb raider game. I am more of a person for playing hard games for completions then taking short breaks with easier games. Please may you rate this game out of 10 for difficulty of completion. And if possible some advice and anything useful I could note down before playing this as I am new to everything. Thank you!
    Ahkraniac
  • Posted on 08 February 21 at 00:25
    once you get to the end of the game, there are no more human enemies to kill. making it so if you miss one of the many trophies tied to killing youll need to do it on another playthrough.
    Posted on 08 February 21 at 12:54
    Alright I'll keep note of that, How long do you think it'll take to get all trophies?
    Ahkraniac
  • Posted on 08 February 21 at 13:04
    theres a completion estimate on most games trophy pages, right next to the amount of people whove played the game so you dont need to ask that question for future games. tomb raider is listed for 40-50 hours
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,163
    Posted on 08 February 21 at 16:11
    shadow-moogles said:
    theres a completion estimate on most games trophy pages, right next to the amount of people whove played the game so you dont need to ask that question for future games. tomb raider is listed for 40-50 hours
    https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Shadow-of-the-Tomb-Rai...

TA has a walkthrough. It's worth reading it, I'm going to eventually focus on Rise of the Tomb Raider first myself, so I don't ruin the storyline from the first one.
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
    Posted on 08 February 21 at 20:50
    Okay, thank you!
    Ahkraniac
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,163
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 19:09
    No problem, I always double check there for a bit of info on AAA games, they have a lot more walkthroughs over there.
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads