Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Don't expect Overwatch 2 or Diablo 4 to launch this year

• CanezzaCanezza71,181
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed313,662
    Posted on 05 February 21 at 13:30
    To be honest, they don't need to release a Overwatch 2 unless they plan to put some kind of story mode in. If it's the same formulae, they could literally just follow Rainbow Sox Seige's model.
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
  • Shibodo_Shibodo_24,625
    Posted on 07 February 21 at 14:35
    SolaceCreed said:
    To be honest, they don't need to release a Overwatch 2 unless they plan to put some kind of story mode in. If it's the same formulae, they could literally just follow Rainbow Sox Seige's model.
    That's exactly what they're planning on doing with Overwatch 2 though. Expanding the PvE side of things with a mission-based story mode.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed313,662
    Posted on 07 February 21 at 14:39
    Shibodo_ said:
    SolaceCreed said:
    That's exactly what they're planning on doing with Overwatch 2 though. Expanding the PvE side of things with a mission-based story mode.
    stand corrected. Haven't really been following it since I stopped playing online.
    Thanks for the info.
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
  • rpgartist100rpgartist100203,052
    Posted on 07 February 21 at 18:02
    Not surprised really
    rpgartist100
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.