Game Discussion: Rocket League

Need Your Help

• CJB-2021CJB-2021120,753
    Posted on 26 January 21 at 21:10
    Hi,

I need some trophy help please and hoping we have some supportive gamers who are willing to give one a hand.

I require the following:

Don’t Look Back (do not have the items required)
    Metaverse (do not have the items required)
    Squad Goals (struggling to find the right match up)
    Best of the Bunch (have two controllers just need someone to support).

I have a Veteran Tactician Certified item I’m happy to give away to anyone who can help with these.

Thanks in advance.
  • Posted on 29 January 21 at 23:19
    Hi CJB-2021, welcome to the site!
    Rocket LeagueDon't Look BackCJB-2021The Don't Look Back trophy in Rocket League worth 25 pointsUse the Thermal, Burnout, or Nitrous Rocket Boost for a total of 10 minutes

Rocket LeagueMetaverseCJB-2021The Metaverse trophy in Rocket League worth 45 pointsEquip the Ion Rocket Boost or the Halo Topper and win a match on Starbase ARC

Rocket LeagueSquad GoalsCJB-2021The Squad Goals trophy in Rocket League worth 71 pointsScore a Goal while in a Club Match (Online Matchmaking only)

Rocket LeagueBest of the BunchCJB-2021The Best of the Bunch trophy in Rocket League worth 266 pointsEarn the MVP award in any Online Tournament match

I'm not familiar with the trading mechanics as I played mostly alone, but for the first two I'd imagine we could lend you the items and you pop them in easily a custom game?
    For Squad Goals, I don't remember either (can't you do the club stuff with second controller?) but happy to sit with you for that as well.

I know the Gaming Sessions (Gaming Sessions) part of the site is quite quiet, but if you pop a short session up there it'll send out a notification to anyone subscribed.
    I'll join you sometime if no responses!

Also, what timezone are you in? Your profile doesn't have a flag.
    I never change, except in my affections.
    Posted on 30 January 21 at 12:39, Edited on 30 January 21 at 12:49 by CJB-2021
    Hey Prince,

Thanks for the welcome, since posting I’ve obtained Metaverse & Best of the Bunch with help from other players.

Squad Goals is tricky as need to play a club vs club match after online matchmaking. I have two controllers.

What I was hoping to try is team up with someone, both of us with two controllers set up a club then do a 2vs2 match in the South Africa region and hope we match, then just let us score and pop!

Don’t Look Back - I just can’t find the items :(. If anyone is willing to trade for the ten mins I need it I would be grateful!

I’m on U.K. time. Any help or tips would be great!
    Posted on 30 January 21 at 23:21
    Now just need the Don’t Look Back Trophy.

Willing to trade anything I have for either:

Thermal
    Burnout
    Nitrous

Power Boost.
  • Posted on 01 February 21 at 10:30
    Great news.
    The list above also updates automatically from Red (needed) to Green (obtained) on the individual trophies so future posters can see when you've already obtained all of these.

I've set up a quick boosting session for you at 8pm this afternoon, join and I'll lend you one of the boosts (no conditions), or let me know if another time would work better for you.
    Boosting Gaming Session for Rocket League

As for tips I wouldn't be surprised if these were included in the paid version of the game/paid DLC and are now luck based on the free to play, and all the guides being written before that change would explain why nobody has written a guide for how to actually obtain them.
    Posted on 01 February 21 at 16:34
    Thank you, I should be able to make it, hopefully it works as issues I’ve encountered is those that have these items the game has locked them from trading :(
    Posted on 01 February 21 at 21:01
    I was online? Sorry if I have done something incorrect.
  • Posted on 06 February 21 at 10:58, Edited on 06 February 21 at 11:03 by Prem-aka-Prince
    CJB-2021 said:
    I was online? Sorry if I have done something incorrect.
    Oh, CJB, I'm so sorry. I've made a grave mistake. I kept trying to remember where I recognised your username from when I accepted the friend invite but I forgot that I had set up the session as I didn't set myself any reminder!

Worse still I said a time and made you wait! I'm really sorry... I haven't been on my PS4 the last few weeks so I was checking my notifications on TT absent mindedly but as I didn't get any it didn't click to look closer. I haven't made a gaming session on here since I don't remember what year!

I'd know I owe you one... but I can't pay it as I see you got the last trophy and completed Rocket League! Congrats, knew you could do it!
    If you play another game in which I could lend you a hand let me know (send me a PM here on TT as I check those often). And sorry again for the mistake.
  • Posted on 27 November 21 at 21:24, Edited on 27 November 21 at 21:25 by kemo
    You can go ahead and join a rocket league discord server from the list and im sure they will be of great help.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads