TrueTrophies Polls

Forum for our TrueTrophies Polls

Poll: Are you happy with January's PlayStation Plus games?

• CanezzaCanezza70,765
    Posted on 09 January 21 at 09:00
    Are you happy with January's PlayStation Plus games? Let us know by voting in our poll and sharing your thoughts in the comments.

Please click here to read the full story: https://www.truetrophies.com/poll/18998/poll-ps-plus-january
    Poll: Are you happy with January's PlayStation Plus games?
    • 34.3% - Yes, very happy
    • 34.0% - Somewhat happy
    • 21.2% - They're ok
    • 8.3% - Not happy
    • 2.2% - Nope. Awful selection this month.

We had 312 responses to the poll.
    You must log in to vote on this poll
  • C-C141020C-C1410207,663
    Posted on 09 January 21 at 11:07
    Maneater is decent, as of the others, not so much.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed280,384
    Posted on 09 January 21 at 11:36
    They're a good selection, I just own two of them already, downloaded Tomb Raider
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
  • inatimate1inatimate1384,743
    Posted on 09 January 21 at 14:53
    I must admit, both of the PS4 games are good games. Greedfall definitely looks immersive from what I've played of it, and Shadow of the Tomb Raider is a game I have started and enjoyed up to now. The problem is that both games are already available with PS Now, so it kind of feels like there's been no real benefit for people who subscribe to both services.
  • Posted on 09 January 21 at 15:43
    I don't remember if we were given the 2nd tomb raider game, but I enjoyed the first one on plus (not the multiplayer grind though)
    I just realised I don't think I claimed last month's plus games, because the web store never seems to work for me since they changed it to PS5-focused. That's annoying
    I never change, except in my affections.
  • Posted on 09 January 21 at 22:58
    maneater should've been available on both systems, with a ps5 upgrade later for those of us who refuse to pay scalpers.
  • Posted on 10 January 21 at 00:22
    Yes, Shadow of Tomb Raider!
    No one wants an Xbox
  • Posted on 10 January 21 at 04:27, Edited on 10 January 21 at 04:27 by Starfellharrier
    I didn't have Shadow of the Tomb Raider or Greedfall yet, so I'm good with this month's selection. It could have been better, but at least they weren't games I already own. Maneater on PS5 doesn't really matter to me since I haven't even bothered to put in the effort to get a PS5 yet.
  • NxtDocNxtDoc447,052
    Posted on 10 January 21 at 07:40
    Despite already owning Shadow of the Tomb Raider, this is still a good month just because of that
    Xbox has either brought in, or supported several bad trends in gaming. Paid online, paid skins, and Micro-transactions, and games as a service
  • Posted on 10 January 21 at 09:44
    They're ok. If it weren't for Tomb Raider though I'd say it was an awful selection! 🙈
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 10 January 21 at 11:35
    Tomb Raider is good. But Greedfall and Maneater look pretty ordinary to me. So overall I guess "they're ok."
  • PLATINBLAZEPLATINBLAZE125,109
    Posted on 10 January 21 at 12:03
    Somewhat...just for SotTR. Already 100% it regardless. Greedfall I've tried for 1-2h and the wonky controls plus the tons of quests and dialogs in the very first city made me uninstall it...
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
  • DelethorDelethor529,320
    Posted on 10 January 21 at 12:54
    I already own SotTR and have already completed Greedfall (great addition), but I'm really looking forward to playing Maneater.
    Good month for me.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed280,384
    Posted on 10 January 21 at 17:50
    SilentJay76_ said:
    Tomb Raider is good. But Greedfall and Maneater look pretty ordinary to me. So overall I guess "they're ok."
    You're missing out with Greedfall, it's a really good RPG, much better better than Technomancer and Bound By Flame, their last two games.
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
  • Posted on 10 January 21 at 20:28
    Tomb raider and man eater whats not to love but greed fall never played it seen some vids on it
  • ripxdocripxdoc326,440
    Posted on 10 January 21 at 21:22
    They're all games I was interested in at some point, but didn't originally purchase, so to pick them up this way is very good.
  • BloodySkyBloodySky408,988
    Posted on 11 January 21 at 01:19
    I already had Maneater, bought it when it released on PS4. But now I don't need to put the disc in to play it on PS5. (I love how you don't have to re-download the game again, on PS5, when switching from disc to digital.) I still haven't played the reboot of Tomb Raider, but plan to soon. So it's nice to have Shadow of the Tomb Raider ready to go for when I finally do. Greedfall I was always curious about, since I love RPGs, but I held off on it because I heard mixed reactions. I'm glad to finally get to try it out! So overall yes, I am very happy with this month's Plus games.
    This Bloody Sky will reign.
  • Legion619xLegion619x734,878
    Posted on 11 January 21 at 01:41
    Couldn't care less about Tomb Raider but pretty happy about the other two. Its about time they gave us a decent month
  • Posted on 11 January 21 at 07:59
    Somewhat unhappy. They are free, so actually may not complain. But Tomb Raider and Greedfall are both Action-Adventure in my opinion and Playstation Plus will appeal to more people when they do games from different genre's. I rather had Assetto Corsa instead of one of the others.

In whole 2020 only 2 race games got in + and only 1 sports game.
    Still not can get, that in 2 weeks no one reported the C word cursing at PSNprofiles, while guy did in many topics
  • DrNefarioDrNefario81,866
    Posted on 11 January 21 at 10:03
    The quality of the games is OK, it's just that I bought both PS4 games on the Xbox last year.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.