Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Several Persona soundtracks are coming to Spotify this week

• CanezzaCanezza71,181
    Posted on 04 January 21 at 17:36
    Soundtracks from a bucket load of Persona games are all on their way to Spotify. Over 700 songs from the likes of Persona 5, 4, 3, 2, and more will all be available to stream soon.

Please click here to read the full story: Several Persona soundtracks are coming to Spotify this week
  • PorthMinsterPorthMinster246,304
    Posted on 04 January 21 at 22:46
    YES. Been surviving on covers for too long, more game OSTs on streaming services is always welcome!
  • ShinKotakeShinKotake445,640
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 01:45
    Pretty cool. I listen to Persona music all the time. Love that jazzy feel!
  • Posted on 05 January 21 at 01:46
    Been waiting for this!
  • HakuMH4UHakuMH4U332,506
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 04:56
    Heck yes I do!! I was just lamenting the corruption of my Zune and loss of many of my Game Soundtracks. This helps.
  • Posted on 05 January 21 at 07:28
    Finally, was waiting for this! I've been living on youtube re-uploads for a while now
  • timneodantetimneodante128,342
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 09:15
    This was the news I needed today smile
  • CanezzaCanezza71,181
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 12:08
    HakuMH4U said:
    Heck yes I do!! I was just lamenting the corruption of my Zune and loss of many of my Game Soundtracks. This helps.
    A Zune! Damn, I forgot about those. I swear I've still got mine kicking around somewhere. A relic of the past for sure!
  • Borsuk_2Borsuk_2224,872
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 12:46
    What about Persona 1?
  • HakuMH4UHakuMH4U332,506
    Posted on 05 January 21 at 14:56
    Canezza said:
    HakuMH4U said:
    A Zune! Damn, I forgot about those. I swear I've still got mine kicking around somewhere. A relic of the past for sure!
    I still use mine regularly. Aside from the recent corruption it has never given me a problem. I dropped it once and it fell apart; snapped it back together and it still worked. Frigging thing is built like a brick! When I went to the second Guardians of the Galaxy movie and the scene with the Zune came on, my friends all turned and looked at me to see my reaction. I have the same ugly brown/green one they show in the movie.

Zune: It's what's for dinner
  • Posted on 05 January 21 at 15:06
    This is the most tempted I've been to get Spotify back.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.