Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Greedfall, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and Maneater for PS5 are January's PS Plus games

• CanezzaCanezza70,765
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed280,384
    Posted on 04 January 21 at 12:06
    Got all three, oh well
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
  • Posted on 04 January 21 at 12:20
    Never heard of Greedfall but after reading a description of it I'm actually a bit interested
  • Posted on 04 January 21 at 13:28
    How hard is it to get all the trophies in Shadow of the TR ( DLC's included) and is it possible to do solo?
  • M3RiTzUKM3RiTzUK21,058
    Posted on 04 January 21 at 13:32
    RealBlazeStorm said:
    Never heard of Greedfall but after reading a description of it I'm actually a bit interested
    Same, i looked into it last week, its like a RPG style game, it has been on PSNow for a few weeks also i think
  • PipsqweekPipsqweek573,318
    Posted on 04 January 21 at 13:51
    Bought Maneater at the end of Nov (but haven't played it yet), but got a message from Playstation saying they'll refund me. Will be interesting to see if the PS4 licence stays as well, I doubt it, but would be a bonus.
  • PLATINBLAZEPLATINBLAZE125,109
    Posted on 04 January 21 at 14:19
    Raging_Fenix said:
    How hard is it to get all the trophies in Shadow of the TR ( DLC's included) and is it possible to do solo?
    Voted a decent 6/10 back then when it was released but only because of the multiple death glitches due to flawed camera angle design while jumping from ledge to ledge. Should be all doable solo but internet is required for some DLCs if I remember correctly or not.
    RealBlazeStorm said:
    Same here, had to look it up on YouTube for some gameplay info.
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
  • UndrtakerUndrtaker122,505
    Posted on 04 January 21 at 14:35
    Raging_Fenix said:
    3/10 but time consuming
  • mysticmoshmysticmosh728,428
    Posted on 04 January 21 at 15:58
    Raging_Fenix said:
    You can get all trophies solo and the dlc packs are quite good . The hardest trophy is for completing the game on the hardest setting, not because of the difficulty, but because they removed the checkpoints and you only can save at camps.
  • Posted on 04 January 21 at 16:11
    TY!
    Posted on 04 January 21 at 17:07
    M3RiTzUK said:
    RealBlazeStorm said:
    Same, i looked into it last week, its like a RPG style game, it has been on PSNow for a few weeks also i think
    It's brilliant, Ive got threr or four trophies left to do on it.
  • ShinKotakeShinKotake410,442
    Posted on 04 January 21 at 18:52
    Interested in Greedfall. Getting a bit of a Risen/Gothic vibe.
  • TinCannEdTinCannEd284,889
    Posted on 04 January 21 at 19:48, Edited on 04 January 21 at 19:50 by TinCannEd
    Already own MAneater for PS4 & I love it, so now I can play it twice for double the trophies....WooHoo!!!clap
    [URL=http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/TinCannEd][IMG]http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/11/TinCannEd.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • PXNKCATPXNKCAT69,748
    Posted on 04 January 21 at 20:40
    I’ve been eyeing Maneater for a while now, so I guess I’m getting it without paying anything extra! Also, a Tomb Raider game is always welcome! Great month for me.clap
    Posted on 04 January 21 at 23:01
    ShinKotake said:
    Interested in Greedfall. Getting a bit of a Risen/Gothic vibe.
    You'll love it, it's a huge step up from their previous games.
  • Posted on 05 January 21 at 01:19
    I can careless about January’s FREE games. None of them catch my attention
    AGNOSTICMADBALL
  • Posted on 05 January 21 at 06:46
    Will probably put Tomb Raider in the backlog but it's very low down on my list. Zero interest in the other two though. Not an amazing month but still could be worse.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 05 January 21 at 13:11
    Definitely excited for Maneater!
  • Posted on 05 January 21 at 22:23
    I've got Tomb Raider already, definitely looking forward to giving Maneater a go though!
    Kind regards, Ben
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.