TrueTrophies Polls

Forum for our TrueTrophies Polls

Poll: will you be claiming a refund for Cyberpunk 2077?

• CanezzaCanezza74,205
    Posted on 19 December 20 at 09:00
    Sony has announced that those who purchased Cyberpunk 2077 via the PlayStation Store can now claim a refund. Will you be claiming your money back? Let us know by voting in this week's TT poll.

Please click here to read the full story: https://www.truetrophies.com/poll/18958/poll-cyberpunk-2077
    Poll: Will you be claiming a refund for Cyberpunk 2077?
    • 11.5% - Already did
    • 5.9% - Yes, it performs poorly
    • 14.0% - No, I'm not experiencing issues
    • 38.3% - No, waiting for PS5 upgrade anyway
    • 30.2% - Not bothered

We had 321 responses to the poll.
    You must log in to vote on this poll
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,274
    Posted on 19 December 20 at 11:33
    Nope. not had one major issue. It's a good game.
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
  • CHEEKY_MUNKYCHEEKY_MUNKY178,362
    Posted on 19 December 20 at 12:38
    No, the only issues I've had are, a character got stuck for about 5 seconds and once it crashed to the home screen when I tried to quit. Certainly nothing game breaking. I had more issues with Watch Dogs and Spider-Man.
  • lynden347lynden3471,240,086
    Posted on 19 December 20 at 14:30
    I have faith they'll patch it so keeping my physical copy. I may even try it again on my PS5 after yesterday's patch, only issue I had seen in 2 hrs on release day was my character walking on it's own and HDR looking washed out.
    I did, but it counted like 10 of the 11 letters I planned on. And I made sure all the other trophies were duplicates, except 3 known fails. Weird!
  • DrHamishDrHamish155,563
    Posted on 19 December 20 at 14:43
    CHEEKY_MUNKY said:
    No, the only issues I've had are, a character got stuck for about 5 seconds and once it crashed to the home screen when I tried to quit. Certainly nothing game breaking. I had more issues with Watch Dogs and Spider-Man.
    Ditto this, Watch Dogs Legion crashed far more times in roughly equal playtime, and with more glitches that noticeably affected gameplay
  • I-Reaped-UI-Reaped-U387,073
    Posted on 19 December 20 at 18:04, Edited on 19 December 20 at 18:06 by I-Reaped-U
    It's a next gen game that should be played on next gen.

Gotta wonder if some people are just pulling the ultimate fanboy for the company by acting like there's nothing wrong with the game. Clearly there is problems with the PS4 version. Afterall, Sony removed it from their store. I don't recall Sony ever removing any game immediately after launch and promising refunds. The problems were so known to CDp that they didn't even allow footage of it on PS4 before release. That is super shady.

I have do doubt it'll get fixed up, but as I said, it'll clearly be better to play it on the PS5. So, no point in wasting time on the PS4 version.
  • trubelievertrubeliever130,120
    Posted on 19 December 20 at 18:54
    I've had a few crashes where I would try to get in my car and it would go right back to the dashboard happened like 3 or 4 times in a row at the same exact spot but other than that not really many issues, I planned on just checking it out and trying it for awhile and then waiting for the ps5 upgrade anyway so im not all that butt hurt about it
  • HakuMH4UHakuMH4U443,329
    Posted on 19 December 20 at 19:39
    I never bought it. My plan now however is to wait for the rash of physical copies to show up on GameStop shelves, wait a month or two for the price to tank, then buy it cheap and wait for patches. That’s what I did with No Man’s Sky anyway.
    Posted on 19 December 20 at 21:49
    I-Reaped-U said:

Gotta wonder if some people are just pulling the ultimate fanboy for the company by acting like there's nothing wrong with the game. Clearly there is problems with the PS4 version. Afterall, Sony removed it from their store. I don't recall Sony ever removing any game immediately after launch and promising refunds. The problems were so known to CDp that they didn't even allow footage of it on PS4 before release. That is super shady.

I have do doubt it'll get fixed up, but as I said, it'll clearly be better to play it on the PS5. So, no point in wasting time on the PS4 version.
    Actually, it's a last gen game that is getting an upgrade. It's been in development a long, long time.
    Posted on 19 December 20 at 21:51
    HakuMH4U said:
    I never bought it. My plan now however is to wait for the rash of physical copies to show up on GameStop shelves, wait a month or two for the price to tank, then buy it cheap and wait for patches. That’s what I did with No Man’s Sky anyway.
    There's very little wrong with it in physical media. Ive only had it crash, which most games on PS4 seems to have that problem every now and then anyway.
  • Posted on 21 December 20 at 00:19
    I have had a couple of crashes but nothing major!
  • Posted on 21 December 20 at 03:43
    I-Reaped-U said:

This 100%. It’s not a finished product. Will rebuy when the PS5 version actually releases. Folks can say “it’s not so bad” all they want. But if it wasn’t then it would still be available for purchase on the PlayStation store.
  • Posted on 21 December 20 at 04:19
    Got that big of a backlog, I've chosen to wait until the sales before buying.. So no refund as I didn't buy it. (Plus, I was thinking PC/Steam, anyway.)
  • YinNYKYinNYK318,553
    Posted on 21 December 20 at 05:44
    It's awesome for me on PS5, the last patch fixed the only problem I had and that was game crashes
    Posted on 21 December 20 at 15:48
    ModernDayArcade said:
    I-Reaped-U said:

This 100%. It’s not a finished product. Will rebuy when the PS5 version actually releases. Folks can say “it’s not so bad” all they want. But if it wasn’t then it would still be available for purchase on the PlayStation store.
    That's because the digital version is fluffed up. Most of these faults are found on Digital. I've got a physical copy and it plays absolutely fine.
  • FalensaranaFalensarana106,781
    Posted on 23 December 20 at 19:37
    No option for ‘I didn’t buy it yet!’ Which I haven’t. Would likely go physical with it but not bothered about rushing to get it.
  • NxtDocNxtDoc587,577
    Posted on 24 December 20 at 02:41
    I'm waiting for the next generation "upgrade".
    Xbox has either brought in, or supported several bad trends in gaming. Paid online, paid skins, and Micro-transactions, and games as a service
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads