TrueTrophies Polls

Forum for our TrueTrophies Polls

Poll: are you happy with December's PlayStation Plus games?

• CanezzaCanezza74,208
    Posted on 28 November 20 at 09:07
    Are you happy with December's PlayStation Plus games? Let us know by voting in this week's poll and sharing your thoughts in the comments section!

Please click here to read the full story: https://www.truetrophies.com/poll/18880/poll-are-you-happy-w...
    Poll: Are you happy with December's PlayStation Plus games?
    • 7.7% - Yes, very happy
    • 18.1% - Somewhat happy
    • 36.2% - They're ok
    • 18.7% - Not happy
    • 19.3% - Nope. Awful selection this month.

We had 326 responses to the poll.
    You must log in to vote on this poll
  • Detox2033Detox2033411,890
    Posted on 28 November 20 at 09:36
    Apart from Rocket Arena I'm happy with it. Worms looks like fun (the new hype after fall guys maybe??) and Just Cause 4 is a solid open world actioner
  • KGI_KlikoNLKGI_KlikoNL131,178
    Posted on 28 November 20 at 11:20
    Have said not happy, this because in my opinion Worms and Rocket League are both same Genre. A proper selection in my opinion is a selection with different type of genre's, so it appeals to more players.
    Still not can get, that in 2 weeks no one reported the C word cursing at PSNprofiles, while guy did in many topics
  • Posted on 28 November 20 at 17:51
    Eh, they're fine. Nothing mindblowing, but I'll probably at least give Just Cause 4 a shot.
  • frontziefrontzie707,614
    Posted on 28 November 20 at 19:30
    As long as it means more players for Rocket Arena (servers have been relatively dead since August), that makes me a happy panda.
  • Skydude252Skydude252709,210
    Posted on 29 November 20 at 04:00
    Just Cause 4 is a game that I have some interest in but probably wouldn't have bothered to buy myself. So that makes a good PS+ game. Don't care about Rocket Arena and Worms might be worth looking into. So it's decent enough.
  • NxtDocNxtDoc586,773
    Posted on 29 November 20 at 06:33
    Personally, if I download 1 game then it is satisfactory month. I buy games I am interested in. I don't wait for them to be available to me with PS Plus. Just Cause 4 makes this a good month.
    Xbox is damaging gaming. They embrace micro-transactions in their very few games. They are also support lowering the standard of a AAA games
  • Posted on 29 November 20 at 07:51
    I went with "They're ok". I'll give Just Cause 4 a try - it's a game I wouldn't have ever bought so I'm happy to be able to try it now. I'll probably never play the other 2 though.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Chojin22000Chojin22000139,789
    Posted on 29 November 20 at 10:52
    I'm happy as long as one of the games is considered to be higher quality (regardless of whether I own it already or not). Coming from years of Xbox Shovelware, having at least one decent game is good enough for me!
  • GingerJamessGingerJamess148,372
    Posted on 29 November 20 at 12:33
    Voted somewhat happy as been interested in playing Just cause 4 for a while but never got around to picking it up.
    Rocket arena will get a boost in players and it might be a good game to try out. Game was dead before it released imo as didn't get the advertising and support it needed to be successful. Think it should have been released as a free game like rocket league did.
  • DerHerzeleidDerHerzeleid2,557,165
    Posted on 04 December 20 at 14:27
    Thought Rocket Arena is going to be pretty shit but holy shit it is a good game and I have been playing it heaps lately.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads