Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

GreedFall devs confirm the game will be released on the PS5

  • lynden347lynden3471,096,849
    Posted on 27 November 20 at 15:55
    This makes me so happy! Good for them, well deserved. Greedfall was one of my favorite games from last year, will love playing again <3
    I did, but it counted like 10 of the 11 letters I planned on. And I made sure all the other trophies were duplicates, except 3 known fails. Weird!
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed275,711
    Posted on 27 November 20 at 18:06
    Greedfall was the first truly enjoyable non-glitchy release by Spiders, hopefully this means they get more funds for their next game to go one better.
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
  • OulZacOulZac476,237
    Posted on 27 November 20 at 19:22
    SolaceCreed said:
    Greedfall was the first truly enjoyable non-glitchy release by Spiders, hopefully this means they get more funds for their next game to go one better.
    As someone who has enjoyed most all their games. It has been great to see their progression. They were slowly getting better with each game. And then with this game they just stepped up to another level. I can't wait to see what their next game is.
  • CMDR-ZCMDR-Z606,959
    Posted on 27 November 20 at 20:42
    OulZac said:
    SolaceCreed said:
    Greedfall was the first truly enjoyable non-glitchy release by Spiders, hopefully this means they get more funds for their next game to go one better.
    As someone who has enjoyed most all their games. It has been great to see their progression. They were slowly getting better with each game. And then with this game they just stepped up to another level. I can't wait to see what their next game is.
    For sure. It's nice to see them continue to evolve and progress, making RPG's for their fans that they love, despite all the hate they continue to get.

    Good devs.
  • Posted on 27 November 20 at 21:18
    OulZac said:
    As someone who has enjoyed most all their games. It has been great to see their progression. They were slowly getting better with each game. And then with this game they just stepped up to another level. I can't wait to see what their next game is.
    I actually enjoyed Bound by Flame more than Greedfall. Greedfall started off very nice, but soon you realized that the world is just really really empty. There are pretty big areas, but there's almost no reason to explore them, because for the most part there's nothing in there, beside the skill point altars here and there. The skill system where different skills allowed you for different paths was nice in theory, but in 99% of the cases you could basically do the same with just bribing or using disguise, so in the end it seemed to have very little impact.

    Combat was fun for a bit, but Stasis was way too powerful, and it all boiled down to just you stasising everything and killing them nearly helpless

    I must say that the world and atmosphere did seem pretty great. The story was decent too.

    Now Bound by Flame wasn't a perfect game in any way either. It was pretty quirky with a bit oldschool-y quirky combat and it was pretty short. But I think it had a much better pacing, with no oversized areas with nothing in there and such.
    Gaelic Flame - Hybrid created from Rathalos and Kushala Daora materials. Its cut is a death sentence
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed275,711
    Posted on 27 November 20 at 23:39
    CMDR-Z said:
    OulZac said:
    SolaceCreed said:
    Greedfall was the first truly enjoyable non-glitchy release by Spiders, hopefully this means they get more funds for their next game to go one better.
    As someone who has enjoyed most all their games. It has been great to see their progression. They were slowly getting better with each game. And then with this game they just stepped up to another level. I can't wait to see what their next game is.
    For sure. It's nice to see them continue to evolve and progress, making RPG's for their fans that they love, despite all the hate they continue to get.

    Good devs.
    Technomancer I couldn't get in to on Xbox, so never started on PS.
    Bound by Flame, I enjoyed more.
    Greedfall I loved from start to finish. I always give a dev a few opportunities to get my attention and Greedfall certainly did that. This is a "remastered" I'll deffinitely buy.
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.