PSN OT Thread

Board for the "PSN OT Thread" leaderboard

Introduce Yourself

• Information
    Posted on 20 July 14 at 04:48
    Say hello to the other members of "PSN OT Thread" in this thread
  • jayremedyjayremedy115,156
    Posted on 20 July 14 at 05:19
    Hey everyone, I'm the greatest all around gamer of all time, nice to meet you.
  • Posted on 20 July 14 at 05:35
    Hello all! Look forward to trying to up my game to close in on some people (mostly Zimm and Backlog for now). Also gonna be nice to see names I recognize here as well.

And hello Jay, I've heard legends of your greatness many times, I feel honored.
  • jayremedyjayremedy115,156
    Posted on 20 July 14 at 05:57
    laundrymatt77 said:
    Hello all! Look forward to trying to up my game to close in on some people (mostly Zimm and Backlog for now). Also gonna be nice to see names I recognize here as well.

And hello Jay, I've heard legends of your greatness many times, I feel honored.
    You should.
  • WrencrestWrencrest518,820
    Posted on 20 July 14 at 18:12
    Jayremedy are you a girl?
  • PapiChulloPapiChullo147,630
    Posted on 25 July 14 at 18:45
    Hey all. Same username on CAG. Hopefully can get some more trophies and move up the leaderboard.
  • Cloud_Squall78Cloud_Squall781,548,767
    Posted on 20 January 16 at 18:00
    I forgot this existed.
  • Cloud_Squall78Cloud_Squall781,548,767
    Posted on 30 January 16 at 04:26, Edited on 30 January 16 at 04:50 by Cloud_Squall78
    I'm not sure if any of you will read this, but I'm not able to log in to CAG for some reason. When I try, I get the "You are now logged in, please wait" screen, then when the next page loads, the upper-right corner still says "Log in or register".

I've tried resetting my password twice, but that hasn't helped. I emailed Cheapy because his email address is the only thing displayed under Help, but given how active he tends to be, I'm not sure how long I'll have to wait for a response.

I have no clue why this is happening--you guys all know I'm not the kind of person who'd do something ban-worthy.
  • Posted on 04 March 16 at 23:34
    Just putting this beautiful tribute to helldivers TT score made by GuardianOwl here for posterity

https://j.gifs.com/ERKBBl.gif
  • Posted on 04 March 16 at 23:48
    Hello everybody my name is Nathaly i'm from Colombia, I love gaming like most of the people here xD feel free to add me on PSN just let me know on a note you saw my profile here :D
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads