Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Dark Souls II DLC Screenshots

• Posted on 15 July 14 at 21:56
    See the exact spots where you'll be dying repeatedly

Please click here to read the story: Dark Souls II DLC Screenshots
  • Posted on 16 July 14 at 00:23
    Oh man, can't wait!!!
  • Posted on 16 July 14 at 05:05
    I hope achievements / trophies are attached to any of these.
  • Posted on 17 July 14 at 04:34
    LouTheDroog said:
    Yeah no thanks to the cheevos/trofeez thing. If the content is that good, it doesn't need them...
    That would be your opinion. Even if the content is fine; that doesn't imply that achievements / trophies aren't necessary. There will be plenty of people that will play this game for a long time & plenty of them will enjoy going for achievements / trophies as so many people will continue playing once they already have them anyway. Achievements / trophies are definitely sought after by people who enjoy mastering a game & do steer people in another direction for enjoyment.
  • ChibsSoAChibsSoA1,155,384
    Posted on 17 July 14 at 07:58
    ChronosKaos said:
    LouTheDroog said:
    Yeah no thanks to the cheevos/trofeez thing. If the content is that good, it doesn't need them...
    That would be your opinion. Even if the content is fine; that doesn't imply that achievements / trophies aren't necessary. There will be plenty of people that will play this game for a long time & plenty of them will enjoy going for achievements / trophies as so many people will continue playing once they already have them anyway. Achievements / trophies are definitely sought after by people who enjoy mastering a game & do steer people in another direction for enjoyment.
    That would be your opinion.
  • Posted on 17 July 14 at 13:33
    ChronosKaos said:
    LouTheDroog said:
    Getting 100% in a game does not mean you've mastered the game. Get out of here with that silly shit. facepalm
  • Posted on 17 July 14 at 16:32, Edited on 17 July 14 at 17:26 by ChronosKaos
    The_Unbranched said:
    ChronosKaos said:
    LouTheDroog said:
    Getting 100% in a game does not mean you've mastered the game. Get out of here with that silly shit. facepalm
    Read it again. I was talking about the set of people that will keep playing the game once they have all the achievements anyway. As if there aren't people that love a game to the extent of mastering it and enjoy getting the achievements in the process? If they didn't get all of them, then they didn't test & master everything in the game to begin with.

My point is that there are definitely some people that want achievements as they want to get everything out of the game anyway & there will be plenty that enjoy getting all of them in that process. These people will probably play for years. I never said a 100% completion = mastery. I said there are plenty of people that enjoy getting achievements when they're "mastering" a game. I never said getting all of them equated to mastery. Also, that doesn't mean there aren't people that like getting all the achievements without mastering the game; because that would be most "completionists".

Also, have you seen Deathsmiles? Good luck getting all of those achievements without basically knowing that game inside and out.

This game is going to get them anyway. Just watch.

Get out of here with needing everything spelled out for your retarded mind.
  • Posted on 17 July 14 at 16:41
    ChibsSoA said:
    ChronosKaos said:
    LouTheDroog said:
    That would be your opinion.
    Oh, really? There aren't people that like getting all the achievements as they master a game anyway & feel a need for them in the process? Right, that isn't an opinion; those people exist.

Saying that is simply opinion just makes you look like an argumentative moron.

Anyway, the game will be getting them. I really don't care if you're too stupid and / or argumentative to understand such points.
  • Posted on 17 July 14 at 16:47
    Honestly, I hope more of you keep missing the obvious point that there are people that want achievements in the process of mastering a game. I'm glad they're being added.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 July 14 at 17:32, Edited on 17 July 14 at 17:34 by
    Our new Drama King aka Mr.Obviously #lmao
  • Posted on 17 July 14 at 17:43, Edited on 17 July 14 at 17:52 by ChronosKaos
    Nope, what I said for achievements holds for trophies as well.

I've corrected you now. Beyond this edit, I won't need to look at this page; thought I'm sure plenty of you will enjoy doing so.

Don't forget to reply if it makes you feel better.
  • Posted on 17 July 14 at 18:07
    Well, we know who the first year site troll is. That's good to know.
  • ChibsSoAChibsSoA1,155,384
    Posted on 17 July 14 at 18:14, Edited on 17 July 14 at 18:16 by ChibsSoA
    Is someone with 0 trophies still trying to be taken seriously on a trophy site? (also only 70k gamerscore on TA? hah!)

Yes, that was your opinion, it is not fact. Real gamers will not ignore games with a lack of trophies, plain and simple. The fact that you dismissed someone else's opinion and then claimed your own as fact is all too telling of how far you will get in this community.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads