Welcome

Come and introduce yourself

Introduce Yourself

• Posted on 15 July 14 at 17:07
    Tell us a bit about yourself, your hobbies and your gaming history!

Cheers

TrueTrophies Team
    Find me more often on TA but ill be here, you've been warned :D
  • merciful84merciful842,169,658
    Posted on 30 September 14 at 21:52
    What's going on Truetrophies. Outside of gaming my hobbies include traveling and spending time with family & friends. I've been gaming since I was 4 (the late 80s) so I know/seen a thing or two when it comes to gaming.
  • Posted on 30 September 14 at 22:00
    merciful84 said:
    What's going on Truetrophies. Outside of gaming my hobbies include traveling and spending time with family & friends. I've been gaming since I was 4 (the late 80s) so I know/seen a thing or two when it comes to gaming.
    Welcome! How do you like Explodemon? That game is evil @_@ If you still have it, we should play supersonic acrobatic rocket-powered battle-cars sometime smile
    =Semper Fi=
  • Posted on 08 June 16 at 12:18
    Hey guys, after 11 years as an XBOX guy, I've decided to switch over. Looking forward to playing some games with you, add me if you want.

Mostly into racing, sports, and shooters.
  • Posted on 08 June 16 at 13:46
    Paully005 said:Hey guys, after 11 years as an XBOX guy, I've decided to switch over. Looking forward to playing some games with you, add me if you want.
    Mostly into racing, sports, and shooters.
    So, did you 'claim' the PS+ games from last week? That's what I've been wondering since you mentioned it in the other thread :P
    I'm sure I had a signature before...
  • Posted on 08 June 16 at 13:56
    Yes, went through the PlayStation store and grabbed all the free ones and the plus games.
  • Posted on 08 June 16 at 14:09
    Paully005 said:Yes, went through the PlayStation store and grabbed all the free ones and the plus games.Fantastic. A lot of the free stuff is junk to be honest haha, but you can still find some free avatars and some good free or free-with-Plus themes for PS4/PS3 and even a few for Vita. I'm guessing you just have a PS4 but that's where most of Sony's attention is now anyway. Remember to pick up all of the plus games each month so they're added to your collection (this is probably common knowledge now since games with gold also requires manual claiming).
  • Posted on 08 June 16 at 21:24
    Yeah, it's the same as the games with gold, although slightly confusing why Sony pick the 7th as the day they release the free games.
  • Posted on 08 June 16 at 22:02
    Bad news, it's worse than that: it varies each month (on the plus side it's a full release each month instead of the bizarrely staggered release of GWG). Plus games always release on a Tuesday (along with the store update), and usually it's the first Tuesday of the month, but sometimes it can be the last Tuesday of the previous month (e.g. the 30th)

So just keep an eye out for the Plus announcement articles as they always reveal the date smile I check the web store each week for free stuff (new releases -> free filter on the left) but to be honest there's not a lot there apart from the occasional theme or Free to play.
  • JuniorDPN83JuniorDPN83102,321
    Posted on 05 November 16 at 00:32
    Welcome!
  • Posted on 24 July 17 at 13:39
    Hello there.

I've been gaming since the early 80s and don't show any signs of stopping (although life does have its way of slowing it down quite a bit). I've been, mostly, an Xbox gamer since the 360-era, but always split time between the two consoles as party exclusives would demand. As it stands, the PS4 is my (J)RPG Box, which is awesome, because I am hopelessly addicted to them.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well, and I look forward to getting to know a few of you as time goes by.

Have fun,

Rick v.O.
  • Posted on 23 August 17 at 10:49, Edited on 23 August 17 at 10:52 by JamusMcMoonface
    Hey so, I've been on TT for a little while now, mostly used PSN profiles....

A little about me...been gaming since I can remember, ZX Spectrum, NES, SNES, N64, PSONE, PS2, PS3, PS4 I've owned a 360 and a wii back in the day but never played them half as much as my PlayStation. I like to try for trophies and plats but I've been inconsistent to say the least! didn't realise my completion % was crap until I saw the requirement to joining the TT PSN community!
  • Posted on 23 August 17 at 23:14
    Welcome! There's no requirement, choose your own goals and friends and have fun! music
  • Posted on 21 November 17 at 20:25
    Hello everyone new to the whole PlayStation system and have just picked up a PS4 Slim, going to hopefully get a few PS exclusives.
    Seen a few videos of Horizon Zero Dawn and it looks brilliant so can hopefully pick that up soon.
    Hopefully I can gain some friends from here while getting trophies or enjoying some new games, if anyone has any tips for a new gamer to the PS4 then please let me know!
    Cheers wave
  • ZvetikiZvetiki461,778
    Posted on 25 November 17 at 17:02
    nufcKev_ said:
    Hello everyone
    Hi! wave

if anyone has any tips for a new gamer to the PS4 then please let me know!
    Well, what is your favourite genre? RPGs, shooter, VNs, adventures, casual, puzzle, ,...?
  • Posted on 09 March 18 at 17:39
    Finally got a PS3 again after about three years of not having one. Decided to start over. Never much was one for trophy hunting, am more of an achievement hunter (ayyy) but so it goes.
    I mostly play RPGs. I like some FPS but I'm not exactly good at them (Left 4 Dead I'm looking at you)
  • Posted on 11 March 18 at 12:22, Edited on 11 March 18 at 12:22 by Prem-aka-Prince
    torrens7760 said:
    Finally got a PS3 again after about three years of not having one. Decided to start over. Never much was one for trophy hunting, am more of an achievement hunter (ayyy) but so it goes.
    I mostly play RPGs. I like some FPS but I'm not exactly good at them (Left 4 Dead I'm looking at you)
    Welcome! Skyrim is sure to keep you very busy for many hours then, I'm sure. Hope you enjoy TT and have fun!
    This is where the cards live
  • Posted on 07 April 18 at 11:14
    Hi everyone!

I thought I'd introduce myself despite lurking for several years.

I'm Sam, I'm on the TA news staff and co-host the TA Playlist podcast with Mark and Kevin. Beyond that though, my focus for content and news writing will be here.

I am pretty new to PS4 but hugely into the PS2 back in the day. Looking forward to the community here telling me what to play while I try and stop myself replaying cross-platform favourites just for the shiny stack of trophies laugh

Please feel free to add me on here and on PSN! (Seriously, I have no friends.) And I'd love to hear any ideas you have for news and content on the site too :)
  • MiindslaveMiindslave12,038
    Posted on 09 August 18 at 05:46
    Hi. I am still primarily an Xbox gamer, but I could no longer hold out on playing some of sony's exclusives. I have never hesitated to pick up Nintendo devices (handhelds and gamecube only) to play their exclusives, but for whatever reason, it took me years to give in and play some Sony exclusives. I had a vita and replayed ratchet and clank, but didn't care for the vita. Aside from that I hadn't played a PS3 other than a checkpoint in killzone (my cousin handed me the controller) and I tried one puzzle in "The Swapper" on PS4 (same cousin let me try the game).
  • kraglerockkraglerock18,275
    Posted on 08 January 19 at 13:42
    Hey, everyone! I'm kraglerock. I've been gaming for as long as I can remember. I've been a Playstation fan since the ONE but took my time in joining for Generation 8.

I wouldn't consider myself a trophy hunter, per se, but I do like to complete games to their fullest, and that includes trophies. My genres of choice are RPGs (in the traditional, turn-based sense), RPGs (in the action-based, Zelda-like sense) and RPGs (as in farming, city-building sims, etc.) -- though I'll play anything if it interests me enough.

I'm also very interested in trying out the array of PS exclusives that have taken the gaming world by storm, one of which I've already played; Insomniac's awesome take on Spider-Man.

I decided to join up here because right now my friend's list is empty in the world of Playstation and figured it'd be fun to discuss gaming in general.

Take care!
    kraglerock
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads