Removed Gamer

• theVENOM87theVENOM87103,609
    Posted on 12 July 14 at 19:24
    .99 each. if only I had more HD space
  • ShinUkyoShinUkyo101,531
    Posted on 12 July 14 at 20:52
    theVENOM87 said:
    .99 each. if only I had more HD space
    You can purchase them on the Sony website and then not have to worry about eating up HDD space until you'll actually play them. It won't get automatically added to a queue or anything, you'll just "own it" from there out. And you can pay for it with the same method you use on your console.

Their site is incredibly slick and user-friendly. It's how I purchase most of my sale games nowadays, and I don't have to worry about booting up my console or wasting HDD space just to nab stuff before a sale ends. Then when you're ready to play down the line: go and download it from the marketplace on your PS3/Vita.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 July 14 at 00:37
    ShinUkyo ShinUkyo said:
    You can purchase them on the Sony website and then not have to worry about eating up HDD space until you'll actually play them. It won't get automatically added to a queue or anything, you'll just "own it" from there out. And you can pay for it with the same method you use on your console.

Their site is incredibly slick and user-friendly. It's how I purchase most of my sale games nowadays, and I don't have to worry about booting up my console or wasting HDD space just to nab stuff before a sale ends. Then when you're ready to play down the line: go and download it from the marketplace on your PS3/Vita.
    Take his word for it. He's right on the money. The Store website is fantastic
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • Posted on 13 July 14 at 08:59
    Shame theres only a few games I want, rather a waste to put $10 on my account to spend $3 laugh
    Find me more often on TA but ill be here, you've been warned :D
  • Posted on 13 July 14 at 14:26
    As a late adopter of PS+, there is alot here im interested in! I musta missed alot over the years..
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,051
    Posted on 13 July 14 at 15:23
    hmm only had $1 left on my US account -- Guess I better stick another $10 on there lol. Though I only want 4 of these, I'm sure there will be more US-only sales I'll want the money for later! These 99c deals are insane -- 60p for games, yes please!
  • Posted on 13 July 14 at 15:24
    Is Dyad any good? The name rings a bell for some reason but I'm not sure if it's for the positive or negative.
  • DixieGunThugDixieGunThug116,320
    Posted on 13 July 14 at 17:09
    The trophies are lame, but I got DD Neon. It is pretty fun, especially for a buck.

Got Urban Trials and Velocity for the Vita...both are fun enough but Velocity is great! If you don't have it, it's a must get for a buck.
  • strifekunstrifekun243,514
    Posted on 13 July 14 at 20:40
    Got both Wild Arm games. :)
  • Gyomei_XGyomei_X55,570
    Posted on 13 July 14 at 21:01
    Syphon filter 1-3
    Velocity ultra
    Dino crisis 2
    Good sale!
  • ProfiliaProfilia304,415
    Posted on 13 July 14 at 21:21
    99 cents is too good to pass up. Got Legend of Dragoon and both Wild Arms games since I've never played them. Heard they're good too. :)
  • Cloud_2049Cloud_2049514,387
    Posted on 13 July 14 at 22:52
    I would get Legend of Dragoon if it was playable on Vita :(
  • Posted on 14 July 14 at 02:49
    If only I had .99 to use on any of these.
    [URL=http://gamercards.exophase.com/xbl/user/Oceans 4 Ransom/][IMG]http://gamercards.exophase.com/626830.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • RuffusRuffus83,488
    Posted on 14 July 14 at 04:24
    so many good ones! Am i the only one who bought Tekken 2?
    ~Ruffus~
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 July 14 at 06:32
    I fear the day that these kind of sales happen for PS4 in Europe. I'm trying to keep my backlog down...
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads