Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Days Gone and four other games join the PS Now lineup

• CanezzaCanezza71,181
    Posted on 06 October 20 at 15:53
    Days Gone headlines October's PS Now additions. Friday the 13th: The Game, MediEvil and two other titles are all now available to play with the subscription service.

Please click here to read the full story: Days Gone and four other games join the PS Now lineup
  • PSfanSPPSfanSP134,506
    Posted on 06 October 20 at 16:53
    I haven't finished Days Gone yet....it's about time
  • PipsqweekPipsqweek602,064
    Posted on 06 October 20 at 18:23
    I think you need to update the game links to TT ones instead of TA (with the exception of Days Gone and MediEvil ofc).
  • Posted on 06 October 20 at 19:01
    Hopefully, this means DAYS GONE will be a Free PS+ game soon
    AGNOSTICMADBALL
  • donald047donald0471,922,765
    Posted on 07 October 20 at 05:30, Edited on 09 October 20 at 04:54 by donald047
    Important question is, does the PS+ version of Days Gone come with DLC? Highly unlikely but it could be like Horizon Zero dawn. Platinumed the others but downloaded RAD for another game to work on during GTTSC.

EDIT------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AGNOSTICMADBALL said:
    donald047 said:
    Important question is, does the PS+ version of Days Gone come with DLC? Highly unlikely but it could be like Horizon Zero dawn. Platinumed the others but downloaded RAD for another game to work on during GTTSC.
    I would be very surprised to see the free PS+ version of DAYS GONE come with the extra DLC. Sony wouldn’t be making any extra money if they did give it away for free.
    It does indeed have the challenges/new game+ modes available. I think with this game and Horizon Zero Dawn they are/were added as just main game expansions and not a paid for style DLC pack expansion.
    Donald W Forbes
  • Posted on 08 October 20 at 00:36
    donald047 said:
    I would be very surprised to see the free PS+ version of DAYS GONE come with the extra DLC. Sony wouldn’t be making any extra money if they did give it away for free.
    AGNOSTICMADBALL
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.