Community News

News for and about the commnunity. Only TT Newshounds can start threads here.

Introducing The Great TrueTrophy Score Challenge 2020

• TrueTrophyTrueTrophy13,466
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 September 20 at 11:59
    Been waiting for this :) So excited!
  • minpinz23186minpinz23186139,986
    Posted on 25 September 20 at 12:37
    Woo hoo! Gotta see if I can go further than last year ...
  • mysticmoshmysticmosh1,069,844
    Posted on 25 September 20 at 14:10
    Never tried this before and it sounds good, so I'll sign up.
  • GybelleGybelle124,613
    Posted on 25 September 20 at 14:51
    Nice! I'll enter :D Without a team however :'D.
    Twitch: https://twitch.tv/Gybelle • Instagram: @gyb.elle
  • LeoHaarzLeoHaarz175,743
    Posted on 25 September 20 at 15:38
    I'll try too, while still waiting the return (or debut here?!) of the amazing Ultimate Head to Head Contest.
    No one knows me and neither do I...
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,274
    Posted on 25 September 20 at 18:29
    I'll givr this a go.
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
  • dmland12dmland12903,810
    Posted on 25 September 20 at 20:27
    Sounds like fun. Also, I'm looking for a team, so feel free to invite me.
    Posted on 25 September 20 at 21:00
    Accidentally entered for team competition. Can I unregister form that side of it?
  • Posted on 26 September 20 at 23:01, Edited on 26 September 20 at 23:07 by AVandelBuster
    I absolutely hate that Community Challenges are tied to contests like these. I hate them and never participate in them for a reason.

What makes it better is I have no clue how to even see how much xp a trophy is worth. Makes this loads of fun.
  • Posted on 26 September 20 at 23:49
    I've entered both, but I never get far in these contests. Will aim for the Community Challenge badge though if I can :)
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 27 September 20 at 10:21
    Last year I reached the semifinals, I don't have many games planned this time around, but I'll definitely get the badge.
  • xStOnEhEaDxxStOnEhEaDx1,204,499
    Posted on 27 September 20 at 21:44, Edited on 27 September 20 at 21:46 by xStOnEhEaDx
    AVandelBuster said:
    I absolutely hate that Community Challenges are tied to contests like these. I hate them and never participate in them for a reason.

What makes it better is I have no clue how to even see how much xp a trophy is worth. Makes this loads of fun.
    Platinum=180 xp - Gold=90 xp - Silver=30 xp - Bronze=15 xp
    Posted on 27 September 20 at 21:52, Edited on 27 September 20 at 22:36 by SolaceCreed
    xStOnEhEaDx said:
    AVandelBuster said:

*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
    xp
    I don't think he actually wanted to know.
    Posted on 27 September 20 at 22:17
    SolaceCreed said:
    xStOnEhEaDx said:
    AVandelBuster said:

Platinum=180 xp - Gold=90 xp - Silver=30 xp - Bronze=15 xp
    Oh sorry then.
  • benh57benh57387,064
    Posted on 28 September 20 at 00:33, Edited on 28 September 20 at 00:35 by benh57
    Useful for me. I feel like that should actually be available someplace in the GUI (maybe at least in the tooltip), since this entire challenge is based on that, rather than just 'assuming' everyone knows it. (its not even in the FAQ or rules, which all just assume everyone knows... )
  • Posted on 28 September 20 at 01:21
    SolaceCreed said:
    xStOnEhEaDx said:
    AVandelBuster said:

xp
    Why wouldn't I want to know? Kind of need to know in order to figure out the differences. I have to participate to continue earning Community Challenge badges.

Thank you for the info, xStOnEhEaDx.
    Posted on 28 September 20 at 01:23
    AVandelBuster said:
    SolaceCreed said:
    xStOnEhEaDx said:
    AVandelBuster said:

xp
    Why wouldn't I want to know? Kind of need to know in order to figure out the differences. I have to participate to continue earning Community Challenge badges.

Ah sorry, just the way it was written is all. Not knowing made it more fun.
  • Posted on 28 September 20 at 05:05
    SolaceCreed said:
    Ah sorry, just the way it was written is all. Not knowing made it more fun.
    Ah. Yeah, I legit need the info. It's not actually fun to me because I'm not a fan of this particular contest. :p

I just don't like this and Ultimate Head to Head being tied to a Community Challenge IMO.
    Posted on 28 September 20 at 10:51
    AVandelBuster said:
    SolaceCreed said:
    xStOnEhEaDx said:
    AVandelBuster said:

xp

You're Welcome.. smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads