Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Rocket League Trophy/Achievement Description

• KGI_KlikoNLKGI_KlikoNL131,178
    Posted on 25 September 20 at 06:01
    It is about:
    Rocket LeagueCar CollectorThe Car Collector trophy in Rocket League worth 38 pointsCollect 5 Cars

https://www.trueachievements.com/a212804/car-collector-achie...

Here on TT it say in list view of game and on trophy page, collect 5 cars. But if you go to TA, on the game page it also say collect 5 cars. But if you go to provided Achievement page, it say unlock all battle cars.

I have collected 5 cars through challenges but nothing.
    PSNprofiles has too many unkind members, so wasn't something for me.
  • Posted on 25 September 20 at 08:50
    I myself see 'Collect 5 cars' on both sites. I tried updating it on TA but it may be lagging behind a bit.

It also seems like this trophy itself is now buggy, as a few other people are mentioning it not unlocking for them.
    Posted on 25 September 20 at 09:26, Edited on 25 September 20 at 09:34 by KGI_KlikoNL
    On TA when go to achievement list it say collect 5 cars, but when going to the Achievement page itself, it says this:

Battle-Car Collector achievement in Rocket League®
    Battle-Car Collector
    Unlock all Battle-Cars

---

TT both say collect 5 cars, but few year old solution starts with:

To unlock the last car; Sweet Tooth, you must win at least 1 match with each other car (not including DLC cars)

So also seems to refer to unlock all cars and not just 5. Feels like they changed achievement/trophy and system not took that correct?

Maybe staff can reach out to Dev for clearafication and correcting what is wrong?
  • Posted on 25 September 20 at 09:40
    Like I said, it's updated on TA. It's most likely lagging behind for people and will update throughout the day, if not then dev interaction will be made, otherwise it's way too small to bug them with.

https://i.gyazo.com/e9615fc49f1f63dd0350e0490c786528.png

Either way, sucks that it's broken as a whole. Some people said they played a match, others say they popped it by transferring their progress from PC etc. The devs of this game seem pretty responsible though, so I imagine it'll not be broken forever
  • Posted on 26 September 20 at 01:21
    The descriptions haven't been updated yet on my.playstation.com so there's not much we can do about it. However, I would say the TrueAchievements descriptions are correct as they were updated after the game went Free-to-Play, which changed a lot of the achievement/trophy requirements.
    Posted on 26 September 20 at 04:44, Edited on 26 September 20 at 04:54 by KGI_KlikoNL
    So it was all cars and now 5 cars and broken?
    Posted on 26 September 20 at 04:58
    Najinceil said:
    Like I said, it's updated on TA. It's most likely lagging behind for people and will update throughout the day, if not then dev interaction will be made, otherwise it's way too small to bug them with.

https://i.gyazo.com/e9615fc49f1f63dd0350e0490c786528.png

Either way, sucks that it's broken as a whole. Some people said they played a match, others say they popped it by transferring their progress from PC etc. The devs of this game seem pretty responsible though, so I imagine it'll not be broken forever
    That link is from? As it is not from TA or TT. Rather looks like a Widows 95 era website. Futher still see the conflicting on TA.
  • Posted on 27 September 20 at 14:22
    The link's from our internal stored descriptions. I don't know what you want here - the descriptions match the official trophy descriptions.
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 08:14
    Shadow_Kisuragi said:
    The link's from our internal stored descriptions. I don't know what you want here - the descriptions match the official trophy descriptions.
    Now it shows for me also on TA the new Collect 5 cars
  • Posted on 30 September 20 at 14:00
    Yeah. You have to collect 5 "new" cars since the start of it going Free-to-Play apparently.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads