Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

PlayStation 5 Showcase: here is every announcement from the event

• CanezzaCanezza74,208
  • Posted on 17 September 20 at 14:28
    are the PS5 specs the same on both the Standard and the digital? only difference is one can play physical games?
  • CAE9872CAE987246,047
    Posted on 17 September 20 at 15:36
    @whatthehawk as far as I know yes; xbox has the 2 variants that have different power options.
  • CAE9872CAE987246,047
    Posted on 17 September 20 at 15:39
    Hmmm price was expected but really only one that I would love day one is Demon's Souls.
    Deathloop looks interesting, Oddworld looks good...rest is "Yeah OK but not standouts" and no I am not huge Spidey fan and didnt play recent one (if I had may have been more interested as apparently its very good).
  • Posted on 17 September 20 at 16:42
    FFXVI got me right away saying yeah im gonna preorder the ps5 instead of a XSX. I have an X1X and S so i dont really NEED a 3rd xbox. but there are bunch of exclusives i really wanna play on the PS5 now.
  • CanezzaCanezza74,208
    Posted on 17 September 20 at 19:44
    I know it's a way off yet, but that God of War 2 reveal gave me goosebumps!
  • strifekunstrifekun239,340
    Posted on 17 September 20 at 23:21
    Kinda pissed about the DMC 5 Special Edition. So I can't get Vergil (and the other added stuff), unless I buy another copy of the game and a PS5?? Come on Capcom. At least drop it as dlc for PS4 owners too.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,161
    Posted on 18 September 20 at 00:39
    strifekun said:
    Kinda pissed about the DMC 5 Special Edition. So I can't get Vergil (and the other added stuff), unless I buy another copy of the game and a PS5?? Come on Capcom. At least drop it as dlc for PS4 owners too.
    Not the New-gen or Capcom way.
    I'd be surprised if you don't get it through an PS5 upgrade though if you've already played the PS4 version.
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
  • PorthMinsterPorthMinster260,112
    Posted on 18 September 20 at 17:15
    strifekun said:
    From CapcomUnity:
    Quick side note: we’ll also be offering Vergil as paid DLC for Xbox One, PS4 and PC owners of DMC5. More details on that soon.
  • strifekunstrifekun239,340
    Posted on 19 September 20 at 22:07
    PorthMinster said:
    strifekun said:
    From CapcomUnity:
    Quick side note: we’ll also be offering Vergil as paid DLC for Xbox One, PS4 and PC owners of DMC5. More details on that soon.
    Thanks for letting me know!! That's very much a relief.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads