Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Free-to-play Rocket League won't require PlayStation Plus

• CanezzaCanezza74,205
  • Posted on 03 September 20 at 14:44
    I downloaded the 1.80 update yesterday (might be an old one as it said it was just bug fixes), but just need to know if there will be new trophies! laugh
    I never change, except in my affections.
  • KGI_KlikoNLKGI_KlikoNL131,130
    Posted on 03 September 20 at 15:07
    On World of Warships the Players vs CPU mode also not needs Plus. But you can't use voice-chat.
    PSNprofiles has too many unkind members, so wasn't something for me. If no-one seems to care some people trowing around the C word, nahhh.
  • Posted on 03 September 20 at 18:51
    So glad I own both Xbox and PS.
  • Posted on 04 September 20 at 08:22
    This is just another reason why I'm glad I transitioned from 360 to PS4 as my primary platform. Can't believe you need gold to play all of the free-to-play games on Xbox warning
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • PLATINBLAZEPLATINBLAZE363,864
    Posted on 04 September 20 at 09:44
    Now wouldn't not be great if also other "4-5 year old" Free2Play titles follow the same procedure. wink
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
  • LeigrezLeigrez1,700,467
    Posted on 04 September 20 at 21:55
    PLATINBLAZE said:
    Now wouldn't not be great if also other "4-5 year old" Free2Play titles follow the same procedure. wink
    Does it not? I thought all F2P games did not require PS Plus. Apex, Warframe and a bunch of others don’t require PS Plus.

I know that Gold is required for pretty much everything, only recently they decided you don’t need it for PrimeVideo and Netflix apps (plus the other streamers).
    There are three kinds of people in this world. People who can count and people who can't.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads