The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Europe's Sale Goes Big in Japan

• PunkyliarPunkyliar63,605
  • Posted on 02 July 14 at 21:43
    These are some absolutely great deals. I've been wanting Demon Souls for a long time as I absolutely enjoyed the hundreds of hours I put into Dark Souls on xbox, so I grabbed that.
    I would have grabbed Shadow of the Colossus but I was a pound or two short.

Also unaware that there was a Saint Seiya game, I'll look into that.

Now the question is, Tales of Symphonia or Shadow of the Colossus..
    Everything you do is a balloon.
  • Posted on 02 July 14 at 21:44
    May just grab Mirrors of Fate HD
    It's me, it's me, it's D-D-P
  • Posted on 03 July 14 at 00:42
    That's odd. On the Australian PSN only the Vita version of FFX/X-2 is discounted; the PS3 version is still $50. I saw this happen when the Mass Effect Trilogy was on sale last as well before it got fixed so I'll wait this one out. I've been wanting to play this recently and this is excellent timing, but if it doesn't get fixed then I'm gonna be a bit annoyed.

EnigmaticFrenzyy said:
    These are some absolutely great deals. I've been wanting Demon Souls for a long time as I absolutely enjoyed the hundreds of hours I put into Dark Souls on xbox, so I grabbed that.
    I would have grabbed Shadow of the Colossus but I was a pound or two short.

Also unaware that there was a Saint Seiya game, I'll look into that.

Now the question is, Tales of Symphonia or Shadow of the Colossus..
    Noice pick. I'd probably go Symphonia due to how expensive it usually is, at least over here in retailers.
  • Posted on 03 July 14 at 00:59
    Thats one HELL of a sale!!!! Hope it comes stateside soon!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 July 14 at 01:31
    Lovely looking sale, but as I'm low on funds I'll only be getting street fighter x tekken and Tales of Symphonia collection. ToS will keep me going 80 hours at least going by my Gamecube days and then some clap
  • Posted on 03 July 14 at 05:21
    So many games, yet not a single thing that I'm interested in shock
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • DtK16478DtK1647889,343
    Posted on 03 July 14 at 11:36
    Definitely FF6 and 7 for the PSP for me. Lots of hours of gameplay on the go, and the dated graphics don't look too bad when displayed on the PSP. Plus Under Defeat HD for PS3 which I wanted to buy long ago.
    All in all an awesome sale!
  • Posted on 04 July 14 at 17:08, Edited on 04 July 14 at 17:09 by BuLlEtPrOoFsMuG
    Final Fantasy IV is not £3.99 and its the complete edition and showing £15.99 i even used the link :( .

Anyway i snagged up Real Boxing, Super Stardust Delta, White Knight Chronicles: Origins and Final Fantasy 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6.
  • Posted on 25 August 14 at 00:35
    Aw man, you guys got DOA5 Ultimate?! Maaaan....
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.