Game Discussion: Boundless (EU)

Unobtainable's?

• KGI_KlikoNLKGI_KlikoNL131,127
    Posted on 31 July 20 at 16:25, Edited on 11 January 21 at 15:01 by KGI_KlikoNL
    If you commend on 1, please quote that particulair, to keep for everyone understandable on what you comment.

Some are really unobtainable! But some maybe not anymore:
    Boundless (EU)Where No One Has Gone BeforeThe Where No One Has Gone Before trophy in Boundless (EU) worth 15 pointsVisited 40 Worlds of different types

----------------------------------

Boundless (EU)No Feat Too GreatThe No Feat Too Great trophy in Boundless (EU) worth 90 pointsCompleted 675 Feats

There seems 340 Base Feats, but unknown if Daily and Weekly also count? Gonna keep track of mine here and we see how is

Jan 11th 2021: Have 156/340 Base, 158 Daily and 29/50 Weekly, makes 343 Total.
    PSNprofiles has too many unkind members, so wasn't something for me.
    Posted on 31 July 20 at 16:33, Edited on 11 January 21 at 16:20 by KGI_KlikoNL
    Boundless (EU)Where No One Has Gone BeforeThe Where No One Has Gone Before trophy in Boundless (EU) worth 15 pointsVisited 40 Worlds of different types
    There are 50 base planets, so gonna list slowly all types there exist, too see how far we get. Sadfully all tier 1 are same and tier 2 are same.

1.: Placid Lush (All Tier 1)
    2.: Temperate Lush (All Tier 2)
    3.: Rugged Lush (Xa Frant, Biitula, Boori)
    4.: Rugged Coal (Gloviathosa, Gyocha Ophin, Govidias Te)
    5. Rugged Metal (Lamblis, Cephonex Merika, Imdaari)
    6.: Inhospitable Lush (Circarpous I)
    7.: Inhospitable Coal (Delta Concret)
    8.: Inhospitable Metal (Till)
    9.: Turbulent Blast (Serpensarindi)
    10.: Turbulent Chill (Alnitans)
    11.: Turbulent Corrosive (Bresevrona)
    12.: Turbulent Toxic (Flan)
    13.: Fierce Blast (Kol Huroo, Malurialakrib)
    14.: Fierce Burn (Alcyon)
    15.: Fierce Chill (Houchus I)
    16.: Fierce Corrosive (Norkyna)
    17.: Fierce Shock (Cardass, Galan)
    18.: Fierce Toxic (Shedu Tier)

Is just less then half of what we need. There are the Temperary Exo Worlds, don't know if "Fierce Burn Exo" and "Fierce Burn" count as 1 or 2. If as 1, then with Exo's:
    19.: Turbulent Coal Exo
    20.: Turbulent Metal Exo
    21.: Turbulent Burn Exo
    22.: Turbulent Shock Exo
    23.: Fierce Coal Exo
    24.: Fierce Metal Exo
    25.: Savage Blink Exo
    26.: Savage Rift Exo
    27.: Savage Umbris Exo

If as 2, then we have another 13 Exo that count, what would make 40! But Traveling to Exo's costs lots of coin. But seems based on info only count as 1.
    PSNprofiles has too many unkind members, so wasn't something for me.
  • TiawynTiawyn283,048
    Posted on 01 August 20 at 15:16, Edited on 01 August 20 at 15:26 by Tiawyn
    as far as I know, they still need to add content for the Unobtainable trophies to be obtainable.

KGI_KlikoNL said:
    Is just less then half of what we need. There are the Temperary Exo Worlds, don't know if "Fierce Burn Exo" and "Fierce Burn" count as 1 or 2.
    for the 40 Worlds of different types. my guess is "Fierce Burn Exo" and "Fierce Burn" is the same when counting different types of worlds, they are both Fierce Burn.

KGI_KlikoNL said:
    Boundless (EU)Journal AddictThe Journal Addict trophy in Boundless (EU) worth 15 pointsCompleted 185 Journal Objectives

In the core feats (first vertical row) it says xx of 190. So seems there are 190 Objectives right now. But are they all able to complete yet? If so, it would be possible, but maybe very hard to do 185 of thoose 190 total that are now in the game.
    I am guessing not all of the objectives are in game yet?

from Test patch notes on Boundless forum in July:
    (Test server is only accessible on Steam)
    In order to allow the “Journal Addict” Achievement/Trophy to be unlocked, we have added 15 new Objectives into the game.
    Trader Objectives: Lucent Sales
    Miner: Blink and You’ll Miss It, You Catch my Rift?, Dark Side of the Mine
    Explorer: Your Own Shiny Warp, A Conspicuously Caustic Atmosphere, A Particularly Potent Atmosphere, A Voraciously Volatile Atmosphere
    Gatherer: World Gatherer Challenge III
    Crafter: Centraforge Power Coil Power Up, Advanced Centraforge Power Up, Compactor Advanced Power Up, Best of the Best, Decorative Delights

KGI_KlikoNL said:
    Boundless (EU)Hidden TrophyThe Hidden Trophy trophy in Boundless (EU) worth 88 pointsContinue playing to unlock this hidden trophy

Anyone knows how many there are?

I'm at a Tier 5 Objective and seemed there where 7, but that could be outdated and incomplete. But does the game register you did all after them, or Devs have planned for more so still unobtainable? I have send email with questions in first week of playing but got never answered (yet). Can TrueNetwork Staff ask devs?
    there is 10 Core Objectives, the last Core Objective was added to Test in July (Test server is only accessible on Steam)

from Testing patch notes:
    Added Core Objective “Buff it Up”, asking players to receive a Guild buff. This should also allow the hidden achievement “Getting to the Core” to finally be unlocked by completing all 10 Core Objectives.

the official Boundless forum is here is you want to read and post:
    https://forum.playboundless.com/
    Posted on 02 August 20 at 09:17, Edited on 23 September 20 at 06:07 by KGI_KlikoNL
    Tiawyn said:
    as far as I know, they still need to add content for the Unobtainable trophies to be obtainable.
    1.: Was my guess too, but not sure ;). Then we need another 13 types for it, to be able to get :(. As we have then 27 different types right now. Shame we have no counter to see how it is :(.

2.: Says 190 at Objectives, but yeah not know if they are all in yet. I have done 104 and have another 39 available. Probely there are follow-ups that come available after completing current. But the one for becoming Viceroy isn't easy. Makes 189. Don't know if there are more difficult between. Or only time/luck. Otherwise, hopefully the next 15 are in soon.

3.: Then there they are probely not yet in, but hopefully soon then.

But thanks for the info
    PSNprofiles has too many unkind members, so wasn't something for me. If no-one seems to care some people trowing around the C word, nahhh.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads