Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered headlines August's PS Plus games

• CanezzaCanezza67,475
  • Posted on 27 July 20 at 17:06
    Ooof, mis-judged that and bought MW2 as part of my bean dive (I know that isn't the aim so much but it had been on my to-buy list!).
    Kind regards, Ben
  • NajinceilNajinceil547,078
    Posted on 27 July 20 at 18:41
    Excited for Fall Guys. Looks super silly/fun and is a nice change to what I'm playing. Will be very popular with PS+, too.
  • DJbruce92DJbruce92203,296
    Posted on 27 July 20 at 21:54
    Pretty good month for August, Glad I held off on buying the MW2 Campaign now.
  • Posted on 27 July 20 at 21:56
    Be nice to revisit Modern Warefare 2 for Free!
    AGNOSTICMADBALL
  • Posted on 28 July 20 at 02:01
    Anyone know if we still get the Ghost Skin free for MW? That would be great
  • Posted on 28 July 20 at 02:10
    Another fantastic month for me smile Happy for MW2 because I wasn't going to buy it unless they released a physical copy. Fall Guys looks like a lot of fun too so I'll definitely give that a try also! Better start making some room on my HDD though...
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 28 July 20 at 04:23
    When you either already own one of the games, and don't care for the other. Already ready for September's list, hopefully something good for my 25th
    Impatienly waiting for the next Life is Strange
  • PLATINBLAZEPLATINBLAZE106,194
    Posted on 28 July 20 at 12:25
    2PM overhere and it still has the €24,99 price tag on it...sigh. roll
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
  • Posted on 28 July 20 at 13:04
    PLATINBLAZE said:
    They'll be released on the 4th of August. They're the August PS+ games after all (Source: Playstation Access).
  • Posted on 28 July 20 at 13:06
    Oh very sweet! I had no intention of buying it since I still own the PS3 MW2, however this will help to keep my CoD % higher. EZ Platinum smile
    Posted on 28 July 20 at 13:08
    RealBlazeStorm said:
    PLATINBLAZE said:
    They'll be released on the 4th of August. They're the August PS+ games after all (Source: Playstation Access).
    WRONG! laugh

Did you even read the article?
    TA said:
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered will be available to download from July 28th until August 31st.
    Also you can find it already under the PS+ section in the store along with the other games of July but when you click on that it still says the regular price tag.
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
  • Posted on 28 July 20 at 13:16
    WRONG! laugh

TA said:
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered will be available to download from July 28th until August 31st.
    Also you can find it already under the PS+ section in the store along with the other games of July but when you click on that it still says the regular price tag.
    Wow you're right. No I didn't read the article cause I didn't expect that official Playstation channel to be wrong. Oh well.

MW2R is showing up for free right now in the Dutch store, I just bought it 20 seconds ago. Thanks for the heads up, I wouldn't have known (cause I'm a dummy that doesn't read articles)
    Posted on 28 July 20 at 15:24, Edited on 28 July 20 at 16:33 by PLATINBLAZE
    RealBlazeStorm said:
    WRONG! laugh

TA said:
    Wow you're right. No I didn't read the article cause I didn't expect that official Playstation channel to be wrong. Oh well.

MW2R is showing up for free right now in the Dutch store, I just bought it 20 seconds ago. Thanks for the heads up, I wouldn't have known (cause I'm a dummy that doesn't read articles)
    All good no worries. Enjoy! toast

Just checked the store and still not available as a FREE download. Oh well, they sure taking their time...

Edit: Never mind, whoever is responsible for the store updates is just plain stupid or even less. The price tag is still on if you search for MW2 or click on it in the PS+ Free July games BUT...when you go to the "free to play" section of the store MW2 shows up right at the top ready for download...smh!

Downloading now.
  • GampxSGampxS157,652
    Posted on 28 July 20 at 19:29
    Is Sony seriously watching me? Everytime I buy something it goes for free few months later. So guys any game you want for free just let me know Ill buy it so ya all can have it for free later lol.
  • Posted on 28 July 20 at 23:45
    GampxS said:
    Is Sony seriously watching me? Everytime I buy something it goes for free few months later. So guys any game you want for free just let me know Ill buy it so ya all can have it for free later lol.
    Wonderful! I'll PM you my very long list then :P laugh
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.