Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Ghost of Tsushima patch adds a new "Lethal" difficulty setting

• CanezzaCanezza74,205
  • bighatpaulbighatpaul131,650
    Posted on 27 July 20 at 16:27
    Very cool. Always nice to see more options.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,274
    Posted on 28 July 20 at 00:28
    For a minute, I thought you could have both active at once, making Lethal mode pointless playing.
    Hopefully they save new trophies for DLC, they haven't ruled it out.
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
  • Posted on 28 July 20 at 14:21
    I tried out Lethal. I would actually argue it makes the game seem easier to me, but that may just be because I approach every encounter prepared. My health is also pretty much maxed, so no matter the difficulty, I can take a few hits and live. This difficulty just allows my blade to be more lethal towards the enemy and chop them down more quickly, which is more satisfying anyhow.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,274
    Posted on 28 July 20 at 20:53
    NotableKevin88 said:
    I tried out Lethal. I would actually argue it makes the game seem easier to me, but that may just be because I approach every encounter prepared. My health is also pretty much maxed, so no matter the difficulty, I can take a few hits and live. This difficulty just allows my blade to be more lethal towards the enemy and chop them down more quickly, which is more satisfying anyhow.
    Having finished the campaign, I'd try lethal but I habe nothing to do really (too thourough).
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads