The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

NA - Coming to Playstation Plus in July

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• D72shadowD72shadow570,713
    Posted on 26 June 14 at 19:09
    Didn't they say doki doki was not going to be a cross buy for this and only free for vita?
  • PunkyliarPunkyliar78,457
    Posted on 26 June 14 at 22:48
    D72shadow said:
    Didn't they say doki doki was not going to be a cross buy for this and only free for vita?
    It is cross buy. Although a Sony staff member initially said that it wasn't cross-buy in the thread on the PS Blog, he then went back and corrected himself stating that it IS cross buy.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 June 14 at 23:11
    Punkyliar said:
    D72shadow said:
    It is cross buy. Although a Sony staff member initially said that it wasn't cross-buy in the thread on the PS Blog, he then went back and corrected himself stating that it IS cross buy.
    Damn right wink corrections were made
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • strifekunstrifekun141,679
    Posted on 26 June 14 at 23:30
    And I was one of those fans who was devastated to not see Muramasa. And now it finally is on the list! :D

Though my only nitpick is that they might have gone with Dead Space 1 and 2 before doing Dead Space 3. I haven't played any of them yet and would very much like to start at the beginning.

But yeah. Great list this month. Very happy to see what's available!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 June 14 at 23:37
    You know people would've complained about giving "older" games like DS1 & 2, even though it'd make sense to do so, which is why they went with the newer DS3. I agree though, they should work on getting the whole trilogy out there.

Especially Dead Space Extraction, which helps introduce gamers to John Carver
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 June 14 at 10:14, Edited on 27 June 14 at 10:16 by
    @strifekun wasnt dead space 2 on ps+ some time ago? Im pretty sure I downloaded it.

Just checked and DS2 was on PS+ before :)
  • DixieGunThugDixieGunThug119,836
    Posted on 27 June 14 at 18:34
    Awesome news about Dead Space 3. I bought it on release for 360 but never got around to it and I've since traded in my 360 for a One. Even though I haven't heard anything good about it, I'd still like to see how Isaac's saga continues.

Also, Towerfall!

Good stuff.
  • strifekunstrifekun141,679
    Posted on 27 June 14 at 21:30
    dizwod said:
    @strifekun wasnt dead space 2 on ps+ some time ago? Im pretty sure I downloaded it.

Just checked and DS2 was on PS+ before :)
    Must have been before I joined PS+, I've only recently become a member in the last year or so. So yeah, that sucks for me. Guess I just have to find a cheap copy then.

Shadow_Enz said:
    You know people would've complained about giving "older" games like DS1 & 2, even though it'd make sense to do so, which is why they went with the newer DS3. I agree though, they should work on getting the whole trilogy out there.

Especially Dead Space Extraction, which helps introduce gamers to John Carver
    That's really dumb. A free game is a free game. And if I don't have it, all the more better because I'd probably never get around to buying it.
  • Posted on 28 June 14 at 00:31
    Dead Space and its sequel are awesome games. I think they gave DS3 is because it didnt sell too well.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.