Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Europe - Playstation Plus in July

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Timmzy27Timmzy2789,751
    Posted on 26 June 14 at 18:04
    Mostly meh
  • Posted on 26 June 14 at 18:32
    I had Dead Space 3 on the Xbox, but only did the prologue mission, so I'm very excited to see it being a PS+ game, will definitely grab it.

Never heard of Vessel before, but I'll give it a shot. It's free, so why not.
    Everything you do is a balloon.
  • Posted on 26 June 14 at 18:53
    Some decent games, I bought Strider when it came out roll A top game especially for free! Will check out Towerfall and dead space 3...
    Are we born not knowing or are we born knowing all, are we growing wiser or are we just growing tall
  • CraphexCraphex153,023
    Posted on 26 June 14 at 19:49
    Was about to buy strider on my xbox in the sale, but hopefully this will be free on the ps3 instead of only the ps4.
  • Flopsy64Flopsy6441,083
    Posted on 26 June 14 at 19:53
    Wanted to play a Lego game on the vita, now I get one for free, even better!

Dead Space 3 on PS3 is also good.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 June 14 at 21:29, Edited on 26 June 14 at 21:29 by
    Awww yeah! I'd love to try out Strider and Doki Doki.

Also, thanks Sony for giving me so many fun little games at the start of my PS4 era. What with my huge 360 backlog I don't really want to invest in many PS4 titles until I've done all Xbox games I have left. Now I can have my cake and eat it too - Nice games without me buying them!
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Posted on 27 June 14 at 01:56
    I happy with Doki Doki Universe smile I've been looking at it and thinking I might pick it up if it ever went on sale for very cheap, but this is even better!

Also, Vessel looks interesting so I'm glad to be able to give that a go. It's not one that I would have gone and bought, so it's just perfect that it's come to Plus.

I have Dead Space 3 already in my X360 backlog, otherwise that would have been awesome for me as well.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 June 14 at 02:42
    A_Tennis_Giraffe said:
    I happy with Doki Doki Universe smile I've been looking at it and thinking I might pick it up if it ever went on sale for very cheap, but this is even better!

Also, Vessel looks interesting so I'm glad to be able to give that a go. It's not one that I would have gone and bought, so it's just perfect that it's come to Plus.

I have Dead Space 3 already in my X360 backlog, otherwise that would have been awesome for me as well.
    But now you can co op with me
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • RhinoVanDamRhinoVanDam435,025
    Posted on 27 June 14 at 09:03
    Worst month for me, but only because I own nearly all of them which hasn't happened in a while!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 June 14 at 10:00
    Just the Vita games for me, not bothered about the rest.
  • Posted on 28 June 14 at 18:06
    yes.. just got a VITA..
    definitely gonna get LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes. =)
  • Raccoon28200Raccoon28200351,529
    Posted on 29 June 14 at 04:25
    Strider, Vessel,and Doki Doki for me.3 games free, it's all good clap!!
    I want more RPG.
  • Posted on 29 June 14 at 11:24
    Not a lot for me again
  • Kalkane101Kalkane101462,277
    Posted on 30 June 14 at 00:40
    just a heads up for anyone looking for easy plats. Towerfall will take 100+ hours and needs 4 controllers.
  • Posted on 01 July 14 at 20:42
    I'd be interested in Strider, used to love the original.
  • TetrominoTetromino60,102
    Posted on 02 July 14 at 22:31
    Is it just me or is Lego batman 2 not free? I just downloaded Ds3 and vessel but its still showing batman as priced :/
  • Posted on 02 July 14 at 23:06, Edited on 02 July 14 at 23:09 by munchmagic1986
    Tetromino said:
    Is it just me or is Lego batman 2 not free? I just downloaded Ds3 and vessel but its still showing batman as priced :/
    Are you looking at the PS3 or Vita version as it is only the Vita version that is on offer.

NVM I just had a look on the Vita store and it is still listed at £19.99
    It's me, it's me, it's D-D-P
  • TetrominoTetromino60,102
    Posted on 03 July 14 at 17:00, Edited on 03 July 14 at 17:13 by Tetromino
    munchmagic1986 said:
    Tetromino said:
    Are you looking at the PS3 or Vita version as it is only the Vita version that is on offer.

NVM I just had a look on the Vita store and it is still listed at £19.99
    Lol its changed now, apparently they had issues
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.