Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Three PS Plus games revealed for July; a free PS4 theme to follow later this week

• boldfox85boldfox85535,904
    Posted on 29 June 20 at 13:28
    Tomb Raider is highly recommended. I already have it as a download from January but I definitely encourage everyone to play it. I preferred it much more than Tomb Raider 2013.
    GT: boldfoxrd
  • Posted on 29 June 20 at 14:18
    boldfox85 said:
    Tomb Raider is highly recommended. I already have it as a download from January but I definitely encourage everyone to play it. I preferred it much more than Tomb Raider 2013.
    I encourage everyone to play Uncharted. I prefer it much more than ROTTR
  • NismoR033NismoR033165,285
    Posted on 29 June 20 at 15:35
    nahti_ said:
    boldfox85 said:
    I encourage everyone to play Uncharted. I prefer it much more than ROTTR
    I encourage people to play both series because they’re both excellent.
  • DesiShinobiDesiShinobi218,184
    Posted on 29 June 20 at 15:50
    Ah shame, I already beaten this on Xbox, quality game though. Not enough for me to replay it though.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,296
    Posted on 29 June 20 at 16:04
    Erica is such an underated gem. It's only downside is that it's a little on the short side.
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
  • Posted on 29 June 20 at 16:05
    Oh cool, I have been interested in ERICA for awhile now and have been putting it off from purchasing in recent sales. Glad I waited.
    AGNOSTICMADBALL
  • Posted on 29 June 20 at 17:00
    A game that no one wants and a game that probably everyone already have... great.
    But then there's Erica too. Oh it's a visual novel? No thanks.
    Posted on 29 June 20 at 17:33, Edited on 29 June 20 at 17:35 by SolaceCreed
    AGNOSTICMADBALL said:
    Oh cool, I have been interested in ERICA for awhile now and have been putting it off from purchasing in recent sales. Glad I waited.
    It's a great little title. DO NOT use the app though, use your DS4 touchpad.

Here comes the salty tears
  • Detox2033Detox2033411,874
    Posted on 29 June 20 at 18:51
    I definitely will take a look for erica! Rise of the tomb raider is my favorite part of the whole franchise. Why? The best open world segments, very very nice snow and ice levels and much better trials/treasures than uncharted.
  • Posted on 29 June 20 at 19:04
    SolaceCreed said:
    AGNOSTICMADBALL said:

Thank you for the tip.
    AGNOSTICMADBALL
    Posted on 29 June 20 at 19:06
    AGNOSTICMADBALL said:
    SolaceCreed said:
    AGNOSTICMADBALL said:

Thank you for the tip.
    No problem, the app is the worst playlink app I've encountered so far.
  • LeigrezLeigrez1,704,950
    Posted on 29 June 20 at 21:39
    Great... another NBA title no one wants and the servers will close in couple months.
    There are three kinds of people in this world. People who can count and people who can't.
  • Posted on 29 June 20 at 22:27
    Awful selection this month already own Rise and bought erica when it was on sale last month and zero interest in a American sports game.
  • Posted on 29 June 20 at 23:07
    I'll be trying all 3 this month! smile

I'd decided just recently not to bother with NBA 2K20 (I'm currently finishing up on 2K19), but for the low price of free I'll more than likely play it now.

ROTTR I'll try out at some stage - I've never played a Tomb Raider game before and am not entirely sold on it. But I've been told these new ones are definitely worth playing, so I'll give it a whirl. Although we do already have a physical copy of it so I guess I could have tried it and any stage in the last 3 years laugh

I don't know much about Erica but after reading the description it sounds very interesting so I'll be looking at that for sure as well.

Pretty good month for me really, I cannot complain!
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 30 June 20 at 01:19
    I'm so glad I held off on Rise of the Tomb Raider the past couple of months. I had a feeling it would become a PSP game sometime in the future considering they kept knocking 80-90% off the retail price during sales.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 June 20 at 22:02
    I really enjoy FMV games and got ERICA almost straight after release and really enjoyed it. If you liked Bunker, Dr Dekker, Shape Shifting Defective, The Complex or Late Shift, then I fully recommend this. And for free is amazing.

It is a little longer than the ones I've mentioned to complete, but it's also quite a bit more interactive than those ones, so it's not just sitting watching a long movie with the odd button push.
    Ain't nothing gonna stop me now but my innate inabilitry to progress cognacious thunk - Russell 'Rusty' Culyer
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 23:24
    NUKEZDUKEZM said:
    I really enjoy FMV games and got ERICA almost straight after release and really enjoyed it. If you liked Bunker, Dr Dekker, Shape Shifting Defective, The Complex or Late Shift, then I fully recommend this. And for free is amazing.

It is a little longer than the ones I've mentioned to complete, but it's also quite a bit more interactive than those ones, so it's not just sitting watching a long movie with the odd button push.
    Ugh, the SSD platinum drove me crazy at times. I hit every glitch possible, probably the most unluckiest gamer when it came to that haha.
  • SilentJay76_SilentJay76_106,069
    Posted on 01 July 20 at 08:52
    mrbones7361 said:
    Awful selection this month already own Rise and bought erica when it was on sale last month and zero interest in a American sports game.
    You do know these games are for everyone, and not aimed exclusively at you, right? Not sure how owning a couple of them makes it an awful selection. Seems pretty solid to me.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 July 20 at 09:43
    SolaceCreed said:
    NUKEZDUKEZM said:

Ugh, the SSD platinum drove me crazy at times. I hit every glitch possible, probably the most unluckiest gamer when it came to that haha.
    Yeah I've heard that SSD has been glitchy for some. As a whole I've found the Wales Interactive published FMV games have been solid.
    Ain't nothing gonna stop me now but my innate inabilitry to progress cognacious thunk - Russell 'Rusty' Culyer
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads