Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Marvel's Iron Man VR trophy list revealed

• Posted on 30 June 20 at 03:54Permalink
    i have no interest in vr, as i think it's a waste and needs to die off and fail already like it did back in the 90s.

BUT, i am KINDA interested in this game here and i'm also curious as to how my ace combat 7 game would work with vr being combined with my flight stick and throttle.

but vr is absolute murder on the eyes and causes massive migraines.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed215,136
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 12:39Permalink
    IceBlazeWinters said:
    i have no interest in vr, as i think it's a waste and needs to die off and fail already like it did back in the 90s.

BUT, i am KINDA interested in this game here and i'm also curious as to how my ace combat 7 game would work with vr being combined with my flight stick and throttle.

Never had any migranes when I had mine. The console also tells you to take a break if your eyes or head start hurting. But I was playing it 3hours at a time without any health issues.

never hurt my eyes either.
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
  • Posted on 30 June 20 at 15:03Permalink
    IceBlazeWinters said:

I don't think it's going to die off personally and I hope it doesn't. I think there just needs to be time to adapt to create great experiences for it i.e. SUPERHOT VR, Beat Saber, Astro Bot: Rescue Mission, and hopefully this is equally as fun since I love Iron Man.

Also the concept of it causing 'massive migraines' or being bad for your eyes is a myth in my opinion. I'm all but legally blind in my left eye and I haven't had any issues with my headset at all. The worst part about it for me is it tightening up at the back and pressing into my head personally. laugh
  • Posted on 30 June 20 at 21:14Permalink
    I hope this is good. It already looks miles better than the original Iron Man game, and flying in that mechanical suit (especially after the movie had so many scenes from within the helmet) would probably be more fitting than for any other hero I can think of.
    I never change, except in my affections.
  • Posted on 30 June 20 at 21:15Permalink
    I think you just get used to VR and if you don't get used to it then you figure out how to play it so that it doesn't affect you negatively.

At first it was quite hard, and I experienced some nausea, but now that rarely happens and I love it!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.