Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Notification of Completed DLC Incorrect

• Kitty_PaineKitty_Paine493,705
    Posted on 29 June 20 at 00:40, Edited on 29 June 20 at 00:50 by Kitty_PainePermalink
    I started a bunch of DbD dlcs and don't own the characters so I can't complete them but was notified that i completed them.

Ex. I just got notified that I completed Ash vs Evil Dead and Halloween. I do not own Ash and thus cannot get his adept trophy. I also do not own Michael or Laurie and cannot get their associated trophies. You can check my profile to confirm they are not yet been earned.
  • Posted on 29 June 20 at 07:20Permalink
    Kitty_Paine said:
    I started a bunch of DbD dlcs and don't own the characters so I can't complete them but was notified that i completed them.

Ex. I just got notified that I completed Ash vs Evil Dead and Halloween. I do not own Ash and thus cannot get his adept trophy. I also do not own Michael or Laurie and cannot get their associated trophies. You can check my profile to confirm they are not yet been earned.
    I'm not on the GI team and I don't have the game, but reasoning based on what you've said the system seems to be working correctly. In both cases you specify one of the trophies out of the associated themed updates is unavailable without purchase. However you have earnt some of the trophies in both the themed updates, therefore some of the trophies are available to all outside of purchasing the DLC.

Dead by Daylight 1/2 Dlc

What the staff on site have done is separate the available-to-all DLC trophies into what is known as Title Update packs, such that the ratio includes all players. Paid-access trophies remain in pack-named DLCs so that the ratio is not inflated (in this case there is only one paid trophy per pack). And so for both the "Ash vs Evil Dead Title Update" and "The Halloween Chapter Title Update" we can see you have earnt both trophies, and therefore completed them, and the site would at that point ask for your feeback on how long that took so other users can use that information too.

Hope that helps clear things up
    -Prince

Note to GIs: Whether the same is true for the Left Behind and Winter Solstice packs, and if they do/don't need the same split for Title Update trophies, I couldn't say (but I'll mention them here in case they have been missed.)
    I never change, except in my affections.
  • Kitty_PaineKitty_Paine493,705
    Posted on 29 June 20 at 07:36Permalink
    Ah ok, that makes sense. I thought it went based on the psn listings.
  • Posted on 29 June 20 at 15:14Permalink
    Normally we do match the PSN listings, but for ratio reasons we split up the Title Update and Add-On content separately. This also helps notate which actually require content to be purchased.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.