Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Last of Us Part 2 breaks physical sales records in the UK

• CanezzaCanezza74,205
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,296
    Posted on 22 June 20 at 13:06
    Looks loke their bluff of postponing it indefinitely worked then.
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
  • Jet-KlaatuJet-Klaatu144,929
    Posted on 22 June 20 at 18:15
    Got myself the Special Edition like many others in those stats!
  • Posted on 23 June 20 at 00:22
    GTA 5 still being in the top 10 is impressive
  • NxtDocNxtDoc587,354
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 03:55
    That's unbelievable, and it being a Single Player only game YET AGAIN proves that they still sell.

Naughty Dog is just on another level. And so is PlayStation
    Xbox is ruining gaming. They have made record profits with no games. Shifting focus on adding more & more subscriptions, with a lack of content.
  • GreenMekonGreenMekon760,746
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 06:53
    Well deserved to Naughty Dog and Sony, it is truly exceptional. Also shows as previously mentioned that people love single player games.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 June 20 at 07:53
    Even though I don't necessarily agree with the direction they took the story, I hope a third game gets made. Seeing these types of sales numbers should encourage Sony to give Naughty Dog the green light.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,296
    Posted on 23 June 20 at 09:44
    IGetHuge said:
    Even though I don't necessarily agree with the direction they took the story, I hope a third game gets made. Seeing these types of sales numbers should encourage Sony to give Naughty Dog the green light.
    Druckman is already half way through part 3 from rumours I've read. Then again, rumours are very rarely true in this industry.
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
  • Posted on 23 June 20 at 22:45
    Wow, Ring Fit Adventure is killing it despite being 8 months old and having stock issues and only half the install base...
    I never change, except in my affections.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads