Community Events

Forum to discuss TrueTrophies Community Events

Question on Warboats

• ylc0304ylc0304366,652
    Posted on 28 May 20 at 19:04, Edited on 28 May 20 at 19:04 by ylc0304
    Why did a game appear that I have set as I have on Vita in my Game Collection while I have only selected PS4 games? Does it select all games that are also on multiple platforms even though you only have it on one?

(I tried asking this question in the Warboats FAQ.)
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,163
    Posted on 28 May 20 at 21:16
    ylc0304 said:
    Why did a game appear that I have set as I have on Vita in my Game Collection while I have only selected PS4 games? Does it select all games that are also on multiple platforms even though you only have it on one?

(I tried asking this question in the Warboats FAQ.)
    It's best to wait for an events team or dev team to pick it up on there.
    But my understanding that of you actually own it, say it is a cross buy for example, Peasant Knight (EU))
    Then it'll still read it as you own the PS4 version to play i your games library.
    I just turn cross buys off, but I've never played on Vita to have a catalogue for it for it to be a problem.
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
  • ylc0304ylc0304366,652
    Posted on 29 May 20 at 07:01
    The list is shared between the platforms, but it's not a cross-buy as I cannot put the Vita cartridge into the PS4. Before I signed up, I went through my Game Collection and set all the games on the console I have them on. So this game is set as I have it on Vita.
    Posted on 29 May 20 at 15:13
    Which one is it?
  • ylc0304ylc0304366,652
    Posted on 29 May 20 at 15:20, Edited on 29 May 20 at 15:21 by ylc0304
    World of Final Fantasy

My B4 on the Warboats is:
    The Dyad’s Servants in World of Final Fantasy

Unsure how you link.
  • erod550erod550134,658
    Posted on 09 June 20 at 05:28
    ylc0304 said:
    World of Final Fantasy

Unsure how you link.
    The list is shared so you should be able to just play it on Vita and it will count if you unlock it there. The PS4 filter must look at platform flags on the games themselves and not actually at the platform you have selected in your collection.
    Posted on 09 June 20 at 11:39
    ylc0304 said:
    World of Final Fantasy

Unsure how you link.
    If you go on the trophy list and copy and paste the link of the page into the comment section.
    Delete the /trophies at the end of the link and it links the game in to comment.
  • Posted on 12 June 20 at 07:53
    Sunk my one boat to continue my perfect Community Challenge streak. Need to play Resident Evil: Revelations on 360 for Warboats over on TA. Maybe then I'll try to sink my other two boats on here. Maybe not though because I need a Borderlands 2 trophy I need to play awhile to get and I just hate playing through large chunks of the story to get to where I need to be.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads