Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

BioShock Remastered trophy list revealed

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 May 20 at 18:07Permalink
    This is a odd one. If you already have Bioshock, it's trophy list on PS4 was just updated to "Bioshock Remastered". No new trophylist.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed196,742
    Posted on 22 May 20 at 18:26Permalink
    CountKarloff said:
    This is a odd one. If you already have Bioshock, it's trophy list on PS4 was just updated to "Bioshock Remastered". No new trophylist.
    It shows up as two different lists on my search.
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 May 20 at 18:28Permalink
    On your PS4 console trophy list?
  • NajinceilNajinceil518,269
    Posted on 22 May 20 at 18:28Permalink
    We have them as Remastered on site, but on PSN side they didn't previously.

This is definitely an odd one. Seems like they might be publishing the games separately with regional stacks?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 May 20 at 18:53Permalink
    Maybe this current on site listing situation isn't optimal. I got my platinum on game "Bioshock" that now is on PS4 listed as "Bioshock Remestered". On site (here) my platinum is under "Bioshock" listing (game that doesn't exist on Playstation side) and "Bioshock Remastered" is empty. shockheadspin

Not a biggie anyway. Just wondering how busy 2K have been this week?
    Posted on 22 May 20 at 18:58Permalink
    We'll update the names accordingly once we figure out what exactly these even are laugh
    Posted on 22 May 20 at 20:30Permalink
    CountKarloff said:
    Maybe this current on site listing situation isn't optimal. I got my platinum on game "Bioshock" that now is on PS4 listed as "Bioshock Remestered". On site (here) my platinum is under "Bioshock" listing (game that doesn't exist on Playstation side) and "Bioshock Remastered" is empty. shockheadspin

Not a biggie anyway. Just wondering how busy 2K have been this week?
    Next week all the GTA games are going to be remastered, along with NBA and WWE, because why not?
  • DJ_PLK_DJ_PLK_99,451
    Posted on 22 May 20 at 21:55Permalink
    Arf ... I understand why I cant find a release date headspin
  • Posted on 23 May 20 at 00:19Permalink
    It's expected for these to be a standalone release, and appears to support PS Pro. The Collection never got released as standalone, and I fully expect these to get released next week (29th) alongside the Switch release.

And yes, they updated the original PS4 lists to say Remastered as well. Separate lists though.
  • erod550erod55077,126
    Posted on 23 May 20 at 05:05Permalink
    What is the point of this when we already have Collection? To get people to buy the games a third time?
    Posted on 23 May 20 at 17:41Permalink
    erod550 said:
    What is the point of this when we already have Collection? To get people to buy the games a third time?
    Wait for the PS5 versions on release day too laugh
  • Posted on 24 May 20 at 02:16Permalink
    Not gonna lie, if the games in this collection get released again with separate trophy lists, I'm gonna buy them again. Bioshock is my favorite game series and I've already bought everything on the Xbox and Steam as well
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 May 20 at 05:42Permalink
    Johnny_Broflex said:
    Not gonna lie, if the games in this collection get released again with separate trophy lists, I'm gonna buy them again. Bioshock is my favorite game series and I've already bought everything on the Xbox and Steam as well
    If you already have Bioshock, it's trophylist on console is just updated to "Bioshock Remastered". No new trophylist I'm afraid.

Maybe these "new trophylist" news articles on-site with 2K's Bioshock and Mafia games have gave impression that there would be new trophylists for both.
    Posted on 24 May 20 at 10:10, Edited on 24 May 20 at 10:22 by NajinceilPermalink
    CountKarloff said:
    Johnny_Broflex said:
    If you already have Bioshock, it's trophylist on console is just updated to "Bioshock Remastered". No new trophylist I'm afraid.

Maybe these "new trophylist" news articles on-site with 2K's Bioshock and Mafia games have gave impression that there would be new trophylists for both.
    There are new trophylists for both, though. Mafia 2 got a new trophylist and a new purchase. Mafia 3 didn't get an article because it's the same trophylist.

There is going to be new purchases for both Bioshock 1 and 2.

2K just aren't very good with figuring out how they want to handle things.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 May 20 at 11:20Permalink
    Najinceil said:
    Yeah, they will split Collection and sell Bioshock's separately. But not new trophylists? As what I understand that only game of these four (Mafia II & III and Bioshock 1 & 2) that received new list is Mafia II since it's a new game to PS4.

I appreciate that 2K's sudden shenanigans maybe surprised also staff a little. Still, feel that info that needed to be brought up on this, has now been done. Peace toast
    Posted on 24 May 20 at 11:28, Edited on 24 May 20 at 11:31 by NajinceilPermalink
    CountKarloff said:
    Najinceil said:
    Yeah, they will split Collection and sell Bioshock's separately. But not new trophylists? As what I understand that only game of these four (Mafia II & III and Bioshock 1 & 2) that received new list is Mafia II since it's a new game to PS4.

I appreciate that 2K's sudden shenanigans maybe surprised also staff a little. Still, feel that info that needed to be brought up on this, has now been done. Peace toast
    Where is your sources showing that there won't be new trophylists? We don't create trophylists. They scan into the site once the trophylists are published by the devs/pubs of the games. So the trophylists have come straight from the devs/pubs themselves, not us.

Games have received multiple lists on the same platform in the past, for example - https://www.truetrophies.com/searchresults.aspx?search=code+... - all on the ps4.

So these two bioshock lists are authentic.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 May 20 at 11:39Permalink
    OK, let's continue then.

As I'm checking my trophylist on PS4, "BioShock" list has now been replaced with "BioShock Remastered" and "Mafia III" as "Mafia III: Definitive Edition" with all trophy unlocks.

With this information in mind, are you really expecting/suggesting that there would be later day another "BioShock Remaster" and "Mafia III: Definitive Edition" lists coming with new trophies?
    Posted on 24 May 20 at 11:43, Edited on 24 May 20 at 11:47 by NajinceilPermalink
    CountKarloff said:
    OK, let's continue then.

As I'm checking my trophylist on PS4, "BioShock" list has now been replaced with "BioShock Remastered" and "Mafia III" as "Mafia III: Definitive Edition" with all trophy unlocks.

With this information in mind, are you really expecting/suggesting that there would be later day another "BioShock Remaster" and "Mafia III: Definitive Edition" lists coming with new trophies?
    There will be no Mafia III new list, that is already confirmed. There will be new bioshock purchases/lists. I don't think you realize how posting trophy list articles work. We do not create the trophy lists. We get them scanned in when the pub/dev publish them on the backend. There are two new products listed on the backend of PSN, which means that there will be two new Bioshock purchases coming out (most likely may 29) - https://i.gyazo.com/67ccc7317ea2f648f316859eb38734d0.jpg picture here for evidence. - The bioshock collection on the store has the code of 'CUSA03985_00', where as the newer ones have 'CUSA13065_00' and 'CUSA13064_00'. This not only shows there are new entities on the store, but also backs up the new trophy lists, which again, were created and pushed by the devs/pubs, not us.

Just because they renamed the trophy list on your PSN profile, does not mean these lists are now non-existent. The developers/publishers created and shared these trophy lists, we as a site just picked them up.

Mafia III definitive edition did not scan into site as there was no new list published. Bioshock 1 and 2 scanned into site, as there are new lists published.

I'm failing to see why you don't understand this/see this. It has happened with many other games, like it's happening with Bioshock. Pretty simple.
    Posted on 24 May 20 at 12:45Permalink
    Whats the point in rebuying them? I already have them and the DLCs. The only one probably worth it for me is Mafia II.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.