Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Mafia II: Definitive Edition trophy list revealed

• TrueTrophyTrueTrophy11,380
  • RedthefirstRedthefirst117,571
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 02:53
    so hyped for this
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 May 20 at 04:52
    Hmm... main game has 48 trophies. How about two DLC's trophies (was +20)?
  • Posted on 19 May 20 at 07:04
    I have never played any of the MAFIA games and I am currently playing MAFIA 3, which is pretty good in my opinion. I might check this one out
    AGNOSTICMADBALL
  • supkrissupkris443,192
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 08:55
    Identical list. Hope the dock glitch works here too. Otherwise nearly impossible to finish that level on hard
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed612,673
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 09:21
    Yes!!! It winds me up that the DLC isn't availanle for the PS3 version anymore 😂
    When an Xbox breaks down a PS4 opens its doors.
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 09:22
    AGNOSTICMADBALL said:
    I have never played any of the MAFIA games and I am currently playing MAFIA 3, which is pretty good in my opinion. I might check this one out
    Mafia II is vastly superior to III. Although, III is still super fun.
  • mysticmoshmysticmosh938,871
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 09:42
    AGNOSTICMADBALL said:
    Mafia 2 was good and well worth a look, I'd definitely recommend you play it.
    As for Mafia 3, has there ever been a better start to a game musically!?. Hendrix rocks and it just sets the tone for a great game IMO.
  • Posted on 19 May 20 at 12:28
    AGNOSTICMADBALL said:
    As a fan I enjoy III, but II is infinitely better. Strongly recommend. It doesn't have the same repetitive gameplay issues or technical problems III has. DLC has some grindy achievements/trophies but there are bug workarounds that apparently also work on the DE versions.
  • Posted on 19 May 20 at 22:03
    supkris said:
    Identical list. Hope the dock glitch works here too. Otherwise nearly impossible to finish that level on hard
    Never played he game but I'm a completionist & interested in it. Please tell me about the glitch.
  • LeigrezLeigrez1,512,508
    Posted on 19 May 20 at 22:41
    Frankie_Drums_ said:
    supkris said:
    Never played he game but I'm a completionist & interested in it. Please tell me about the glitch.
    I never used a glitch except for the first dlc that requires an insane amount of driving... that you jump off the map and let it run for hours and it was done. The base game is easy and no glitches are necessary.
    There are three kinds of people in this world. People who can count and people who can't.
  • Skydude252Skydude252572,865
    Posted on 20 May 20 at 00:32
    Mafia III DLC is currently free, not sure if it's a temporary thing for the release of the definitive edition or how it will be moving forward...but may as well pick it up if you have any interest, I've heard they're pretty good.
    Posted on 20 May 20 at 03:56
    Skydude252 said:
    Mafia III DLC is currently free, not sure if it's a temporary thing for the release of the definitive edition or how it will be moving forward...but may as well pick it up if you have any interest, I've heard they're pretty good.
    Mafia III's DLC is kind of lame to be honest. Apart from the one you can go bounty hunting in for FBI. The drigs rackets take forrrreevvvveertt to complete.
    Main game was better.
    II's DLC was pretty good. But they removed all of them from PSN/Xbox Live for some reason, but you can still buy the base game.
  • supkrissupkris443,192
    Posted on 20 May 20 at 07:00
    Leigrez said:
    Frankie_Drums_ said:
    supkris said:
    I never used a glitch except for the first dlc that requires an insane amount of driving... that you jump off the map and let it run for hours and it was done. The base game is easy and no glitches are necessary.
    The game isn’t necessarily hard except this level at docks that happens towards the end. The mission on docks where you have to kill Derek, it was too tough due to poor checkpoints. You basically have to take a car and drive straight to the sea. This will close the garage door and bypass most of the enemies on that level allowing you to deal with Derek directly. There are many YouTube videos out there explaining this.
    Posted on 20 May 20 at 08:10
    supkris said:
    Leigrez said:
    Frankie_Drums_ said:
    supkris said:
    The game isn’t necessarily hard except this level at docks that happens towards the end. The mission on docks where you have to kill Derek, it was too tough due to poor checkpoints. You basically have to take a car and drive straight to the sea. This will close the garage door and bypass most of the enemies on that level allowing you to deal with Derek directly. There are many YouTube videos out there explaining this.
    If it's anything like other 2k remasters, the glitch wull be fixed and hopefully (if they remember why they removed it) add a better checkpoint.
    Trying to catch my 6year Xbox total in half the time on PS.
  • LeigrezLeigrez1,512,508
    Posted on 20 May 20 at 16:00, Edited on 20 May 20 at 16:05 by Leigrez
    supkris said:
    That's cool... still doesn't change anything. I watched a couple videos on the glitching of that level... I still didn't do that... I went through one guy at a time and kept pushing through. I do remember that being semi long though.

SolaceCreed said:
    If it's anything like other 2k remasters, the glitch wull be fixed and hopefully (if they remember why they removed it) add a better checkpoint.
    But, there is no DLC trophies in the Definitive Edition, so why would that matter? Or at least all of the lists I've seen doesn't have the 20 additional trophies for the DLC.
    There are three kinds of people in this world. People who can count and people who can't.
  • Posted on 20 May 20 at 16:59
    SolaceCreed said:
    supkris said:
    Leigrez said:
    Frankie_Drums_ said:
    supkris said:
    Gotcha, thanks.
  • ZenRhinoZenRhino75,890
    Posted on 20 May 20 at 17:18
    I’ve been reading that this is a terrible port with lots of bugs.

Shame. Think I’ll wait for a few patches and a sale.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 May 20 at 19:55
    Leigrez said:
    But, there is no DLC trophies in the Definitive Edition, so why would that matter? Or at least all of the lists I've seen doesn't have the 20 additional trophies for the DLC.
    What do you mean? All lists that I've seen have those DLC trophies, also here and on PSN. Only this news articles list for some reason has just main games 48 trophies. So total is still 68.
  • Posted on 20 May 20 at 19:58
    CountKarloff said:
    Leigrez said:
    What do you mean? All lists that I've seen have those DLC trophies, also here and on PSN. Only this news articles list for some reason has just main games 48 trophies. So total is still 68.
    Xbox is missing them. PS is not.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.