Game Discussion: The Wolf Among Us (PS3)

Problem with season pass

• Posted on 16 June 14 at 02:53
    I picked up the season pass while it was on sale this weekend, but after installing the game and going into it... I am unable to download the rest of the episodes that are available right now... It just shows them as coming soon? Its also only shows the option to buy the season pass not use it... can I get some help with this?
  • Posted on 16 June 14 at 11:37
    Hmm very strange. I have read people on 360 having issues with the pass but nothing on PS3, something to do with the pass only covering eps 2-5 there, or so I read. Only thing I can suggest is either delete and reinstall and if that doesn't work contact Telltale or Sony. The 360 owners that had the issue were sent out codes that made it work again. Hopefully it gets sorted out because the game is amazing.
    It's me, it's me, it's D-D-P
  • PipsqweekPipsqweek1,979,551
    Posted on 16 June 14 at 18:23
    I have the season pass and always download each episode direct from the store.
    Once you've installed the season pass, each episode should be marked as free on the store.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 June 14 at 23:26
    munchmagic1986 said:
    Hmm very strange. I have read people on 360 having issues with the pass but nothing on PS3, something to do with the pass only covering eps 2-5 there, or so I read. Only thing I can suggest is either delete and reinstall and if that doesn't work contact Telltale or Sony. The 360 owners that had the issue were sent out codes that made it work again. Hopefully it gets sorted out because the game is amazing.
    Actually we got download codes for the episode in question (only episode 2 had this problem). Anyone buying the season pass right now could just download it without any codes.

I'd say you do have to go to the in-game store but going by what you've written, you already tried that.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Posted on 09 July 14 at 22:57
    had no problems with the season pass for this game . as pipsqweek said they should be marked as free on playstation store if you purchased the season pass . all i can think of is to check your purchase history in playstation store and see if it shows you bought it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads