Site News

Forum to discuss TT news items. Only TrueTrophy can post here

The Hangman Community Challenge Is Now Replayable

• TrueTrophyTrueTrophy13,467
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,161
    Posted on 01 May 20 at 16:08
    I failed this one cry
    When an Xbox breaks down a PS4 opens its doors.
  • mysticmoshmysticmosh1,066,936
    Posted on 01 May 20 at 17:36
    Excellent news!. I love these events as they put unfinished games to good use and make gaming even more fun. I wish the site could have a hangman link all the time where you could just make up your own phrases, or generate random ones. It would make trophy hunting even better.
  • extrasafeivyextrasafeivy842,973
    Posted on 01 May 20 at 22:30
    mysticmosh said:
    Excellent news!. I love these events as they put unfinished games to good use and make gaming even more fun. I wish the site could have a hangman link all the time where you could just make up your own phrases, or generate random ones. It would make trophy hunting even better.
    I second this. If it's possible it would be a good addition. We can always have a competitive version every year but for the rest of the year use it as a tool for aid in completing games.
  • boldfox85boldfox85535,909
    Posted on 01 May 20 at 22:52
    This is a great idea. I finished it in a few days so am very keen to do it again.
    GT: boldfoxrd
  • donald047donald0472,462,152
    Posted on 01 May 20 at 23:12
    Nice. I'll happily replay this challenge.
    Donald W Forbes
  • Posted on 01 May 20 at 23:25
    woo 1# already :)
  • Posted on 01 May 20 at 23:36
    extrasafeivy said:
    mysticmosh said:
    I second this. If it's possible it would be a good addition. We can always have a competitive version every year but for the rest of the year use it as a tool for aid in completing games.
    The events team is trying to cook up new challenges all the time. Hopefully new ones will be as good as keeping this one going. No promises on one always running obviously, but hopefully you will enjoy them as they come.

I personally feel if it was there all the time, people would get bored and then a proper event with a badge wouldn't be as exciting.
    Posted on 02 May 20 at 04:43
    BeardedScot86 said:
    extrasafeivy said:
    mysticmosh said:
    The events team is trying to cook up new challenges all the time. Hopefully new ones will be as good as keeping this one going. No promises on one always running obviously, but hopefully you will enjoy them as they come.

I personally feel if it was there all the time, people would get bored and then a proper event with a badge wouldn't be as exciting.
    Whilst it's fun to have something all the time during Lockdown. I agree that keeping certain challenges running for fun may stop people joining another when it comes to a badge competition during normal situations.
  • Posted on 02 May 20 at 05:04
    I'm still working on my first one - just need to unlock 2 more letters. I doubt I'll manage another one but I'll give it a go if I finish this one smile
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • DrNefarioDrNefario92,650
    Posted on 02 May 20 at 10:35
    Hah, looks like my second puzzle here is the same as my first on TA.
  • Nelson-HellierNelson-Hellier1,103,779
    Posted on 02 May 20 at 15:42
    My first two had V's in them. I haven't had ten wrong guesses, so much as trophies I needed to unlock before I could get to them.

Not that I'm complaining, I just don't want to come across as some sort of dullard! This is always a fun challenge, and I'm glad it continues.
    Look after the bronzes, and the platinums will look after themselves.
  • Posted on 03 May 20 at 07:54
    I need to wait 4 more days to finish my last theme in Fallout Shelter and my perfect streak shall continue. Not going to do a second hangman. I want to finish up Super Robot Wars V and move onto Final Fantasy VII and Super Robot Wars T already.

I like the competitions as I can go back to older games and earn progress in them, but I don't like having to put a freeze on what I'm currently into. That catch-22.
    Posted on 03 May 20 at 19:04
    Nelson-Hellier said:
    My first two had V's in them. I haven't had ten wrong guesses, so much as trophies I needed to unlock before I could get to them.

Not that I'm complaining, I just don't want to come across as some sort of dullard! This is always a fun challenge, and I'm glad it continues.
    It's when Z comes up in these challenges thats a pain haha
  • Posted on 05 May 20 at 02:04
    theres 2 really easy trophies in drakengard 3 start with Z, you can get them almost right at the start.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads