Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Store region for price tracking

• Jogador76Jogador76124,082
    Posted on 01 May 20 at 14:05
    I’m trying to track price for a game but I only get this message “Please set a store region via the settings page”.

When I go to settings page I can’t find a “store region”. My country of residence (Brazil) is set but I keep getting the same error.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!
  • KodingKoding217,483
    Posted on 30 June 20 at 19:04
    Try going to the sale page (Latest PlayStation Sales), click the 'View and Filter' button on the top right, and under 'Pricing', change your region.
    74 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 4,300 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • euclidesaceuclidesac56,825
    Posted on 14 July 20 at 09:54
    I’ve got the same problem. It seems the site doesn’t track Brazilian PS store so I chose US as my country of residence on the settings page. But no matter what state I choose (New York, Hawaii, etc) I keep getting the same error message: Please set a store region via the settings page (something like that). I tried to set up the region as the user Koding pointed but it was already USA there. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads