Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

May's PlayStation Plus Lineup announced: Cities: Skylines and Farming Simulator 19

• CanezzaCanezza74,208
  • Posted on 29 April 20 at 16:34
    Don’t have them but I do have PSNow so I’ll pass.
  • Posted on 29 April 20 at 16:38
    …and with my PS Plus sub ending this month and no new multiplayer games on the horizon, definitely don't see a reason to renew.
  • Posted on 29 April 20 at 16:44
    WTF Sony ? Apparently you want people to go outside hahahahahaah
  • Posted on 29 April 20 at 17:01
    Already 100 or so hours into my current city on Cities Skylines. I'm the type of guy to enjoy combat, or action, or some form of conflict in my games to further a story/plot, so I was not expecting to like Cities as much when I went into it. After playing Stellaris, I figured I'd give it a shot.

There's a bunch wrong with the game, mechanical/UI wise, but once you get the hang of it (I made multiple test cities, my 7th or so being my final and proper one), it's super fun! You can only get trophies in actual city management mode. So adding cheats, or any form of easy-mode for yourself will disable them.

Bring on the ratio increase!
  • JumboWarioJumboWario1,346,702
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 17:06
    Too much of one genre. Should have staggered these a bit.
  • mysticmoshmysticmosh1,066,859
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 17:16
    Wake me up in June!!
  • Posted on 29 April 20 at 17:31
    Over 100 hours in Cities on PC. Such an amazing game. It is what Sim City should have been
  • boldfox85boldfox85535,909
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 17:33
    Not interested, which is good my backlog is way too big anyway 😁
    GT: boldfoxrd
  • Posted on 29 April 20 at 19:11
    AbyssWatcher85 said:
    WTF Sony ? Apparently you want people to go outside hahahahahaah
    My PS+ expired a couple of weeks ago and now I can rest assure not to rush into renewing my PS+ anytime soon. Let’s see what lies ahead in June for the freebies. Happy gaming everyone
    AGNOSTICMADBALL
  • Sol76Sol7649,414
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 19:18
    Nahh , both not my kind of games ... I dare to say it is one of the weaker PS+ months , and again , I dare to say , they have had quite a lot of them the last year Mixed up with some very good months.
    Overall , I feel the PS+ service devaluated a bit to say the least
  • Posted on 29 April 20 at 20:48
    Wow, nice! Maybe I'm the only one, but I am pretty stoked to be adding both of these games to my to-do list! Simulation is my jam and I don't own either of those titles yet :) Actually, I think this is the first time in a LONG time that I've been interested in both of the PS+ offerings, or for that matter even two of the six offerings as PS+ used to be laugh
  • Posted on 29 April 20 at 20:55
    Oh, you're aren't the only one BB. toast
  • boldfox85boldfox85535,909
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 21:36
    I know I say this every month but hopefully Ezio Trilogy will be next time :D
    GT: boldfoxrd
  • ZenRhinoZenRhino75,279
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 22:10
    Call me weird, but I quite like Farming Simulator.
  • darkchris23darkchris231,011,385
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 23:09
    Terrible month I'm sorry to say
    Wish they were better choices oh well June will be here soon
  • Posted on 30 April 20 at 01:04
    sleep
    *Goes back to Dirt Rally 2.0*
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 30 April 20 at 08:46
    Exciting month for sim-players coming up,myself being happy about FS19,have tried FS15 a few years back on the 360 and did like it surprisingly,i have to say,then tried FS17,where you could also download mods made by users on the PC,which was cool and completely free of charge.
    Lets see,what they have changed and improved in FS19,graphics look very good already and lineup is promising.

Greetz

Cap
  • extrasafeivyextrasafeivy842,973
    Posted on 30 April 20 at 11:11, Edited on 30 April 20 at 11:11 by extrasafeivy
    As a PS Now subscriber, PS Plus seems to be pointless these days; or is it the other way around? Why am I paying for Now when the games come out on Plus a couple of months later? Guess I'm a fool laugh
  • extrasafeivyextrasafeivy842,973
    Posted on 30 April 20 at 11:15
    Sol76 said:
    Nahh , both not my kind of games ... I dare to say it is one of the weaker PS+ months , and again , I dare to say , they have had quite a lot of them the last year Mixed up with some very good months.
    Overall , I feel the PS+ service devaluated a bit to say the least
    The thing is although they might not be your kind of game, there is no denying that actually these 2 games are a couple of the best Sim games available. Both are extremely popular. Got to let some alternative genres in every now and again, keep everyone happy as best as they can.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads