Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Final Fantasy VII Remake gets its final trailer

• J4LH_J4LH_434
    Posted on 03 April 20 at 17:32
    I'm still confused on how much content is actually gonna be available right away.
  • Posted on 03 April 20 at 18:21, Edited on 03 April 20 at 18:25 by miku_fujiwara
    J4LH_ said:
    I'm still confused on how much content is actually gonna be available right away.
    So I’ve been playing for about five days now (Europe). About 24hours of playtime, and currently in chapter 13 of

So I guess it’s a fair amount of content :-)
    Other than that it’s really a great game. Without much to spoil it’s not just a 1:1 remake in my opinion.
  • Posted on 04 April 20 at 17:33
    I've only played about 6 hours so far, but definitely not even close to a 1:1 remake. If you're a fan of the world of the original, it's a no brainer, there's so much expansion of the wider areas of Midgar
  • Solemn_FoxSolemn_Fox196,018
    Posted on 05 April 20 at 10:15
    Please can someone elaborate on how a remake of a decades old game can possibly contain spoilers?
  • Posted on 05 April 20 at 11:08
    Solemn_Fox said:
    Please can someone elaborate on how a remake of a decades old game can possibly contain spoilers?
    Well, you know, not everyone was even born by 1997, not everyone had a PS1 or played it on PC emulator, etc. Just because something is old, it doesn't mean you should spoil it for everyone who haven't played it yet, especially when remake releases. Gaming is much popular nowadays than it was in 1997, so of course there's TONS of people who haven't played it.
    Gaelic Flame - Hybrid created from Rathalos and Kushala Daora materials. Its cut is a death sentence
  • Posted on 05 April 20 at 11:24
    Solemn_Fox said:
    As I said it’s not a 1:1 copy. I finished the game just now, and will say it’s about 50% or maybe more additional stuff, compared to the old game
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads