Bonkers Arbitrary Trophy Hunt Discussion

• TrueTrophyTrueTrophy13,467
  • StingX2StingX2840,220
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 16:53
    So who else got boned pretty bad?

StingX2

I can easily do 10 and then fight my way to 15 but no way I can do 30
  • Posted on 24 March 20 at 17:09
    Looking forward to contest, but sad one of the games I hide months ago and requested to not have in my collection (On PSN & My Library) was not only picked but has 2 trophies from it (Dissida NT Free Edition). Anyone else have that happen? Good luck everyone, and still looking forward to contest!
  • WigsZoneWigsZone740,245
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 17:17, Edited on 24 March 20 at 17:18 by WigsZone
    Hey - I have 2 issues.

1. I got assigned a trophy I already got, since I hadn't synced in a couple days. So after I synced, it doesn't count me as having that trophy (Bioshock - Four Fully Upgraded Weapons... earned 3/21).

2. I got assigned a trophy from Broforce, "You're the disease, I'm the cure". But this trophy is glitched. I have tried getting it before and the game cannot finish on that mode - it crashes out before the final boss. Really, the whole game is glitched to be honest.

(Edit: Also Hi sting lol)
  • Posted on 25 March 20 at 12:44
    Not sure what can be done about Issue #1 WigsZone. I'll ask.

As for Issue #2, you can play the game offline and it resolves a lot of the lag and crashes. There's no issue with the unlock for it, just the game itself, so there's not much we can do to address the logic that picked it.
  • Posted on 25 March 20 at 17:24
    StingX2 said:
    So who else got boned pretty bad?

StingX2

I can easily do 10 and then fight my way to 15 but no way I can do 30
    SanctuarySanity said:
    Looking forward to contest, but sad one of the games I hide months ago and requested to not have in my collection (On PSN & My Library) was not only picked but has 2 trophies from it (Dissida NT Free Edition). Anyone else have that happen? Good luck everyone, and still looking forward to contest!
    WigsZone said:
    Hey - I have 2 issues.

1. I got assigned a trophy I already got, since I hadn't synced in a couple days. So after I synced, it doesn't count me as having that trophy (Bioshock - Four Fully Upgraded Weapons... earned 3/21).

2. I got assigned a trophy from Broforce, "You're the disease, I'm the cure". But this trophy is glitched. I have tried getting it before and the game cannot finish on that mode - it crashes out before the final boss. Really, the whole game is glitched to be honest.

(Edit: Also Hi sting lol)
    You can all now re-roll your list once for the event. toast
  • Posted on 25 March 20 at 19:08
    Thank you so much!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 March 20 at 16:06, Edited on 27 March 20 at 16:07 by
    I need to earn "Won them all" from Battlefield 4.

Yesterday I got banned from the only active Deactivation server.

smile
  • Posted on 30 March 20 at 13:43
    Hello! I have a bit of an issue with a couple trophies not showing as completed toward the BATH count, even though I've completed them.

The game in question is Shenmue III and the trophies that aren't showing unlocked with a checkmark in my list are:

- Capsule Fan
    - King of Gamblers
    - High-Score Master

I unlocked these several days ago; maybe even right around the time I 're-rolled' my BATH list, so I wonder if it's related to that. Not a huge deal, but could you take a look as you have time? I greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
  • candicejeancandicejean440,963
    Posted on 13 April 20 at 15:33
    Bit late for this one, but how do i mark something as Not for Contests? No idea where my Eye camera is and of course multiple games got picked for it. roll
  • extrasafeivyextrasafeivy842,973
    Posted on 14 April 20 at 07:52
    I have a trophy I obtained that did not unlock on the BATH. The trophy is Blue Reflection Defeated Cochma. Unchecked on the BATH but obtained in my trophies. It's my Number 15 so would be good to get it checked off.
  • Sptj7Sptj7442,570
    Posted on 19 April 20 at 13:11
    I got the "here lies the abyss" trophy for dragon age inquisition but it has not counted on the contest. I have updated my profile and it is on there but not on the contest can someone please advise how I can get this fixed
  • daysocksdaysocks23,891
    Posted on 19 April 20 at 15:48
    One of mine is OlliOlli Oxen Free from OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood. It has a ratio of 7.44 so guess I'm never getting the badge haha

OlliOlli2: Welcome to OlliwoodOlliOlli Oxen FreeThe OlliOlli Oxen Free trophy in OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood worth 698 pointsFind the 10 members of the Roll7 dev team
  • voyager49voyager491,065,189
    Posted on 20 April 20 at 07:32
    I must admit I am a little disappointed in this event. In part I shot my own foot because I had loaded up numerous games on my profile to try to keep up with my backlog. Then most of the trophies chosen are from these unstarted games which can't be achieved until 20 or 30 or more hours into the games. So I instantly knew I had no hope to even get half of the trophies. But the rules stated no trophies would be chosen that were flagged as Buggy or Grind. Problem is the database is not accurate enough and way too many of the trophies picked for me are one of the other or both. Like Completionist in Assassin's Creed III. Finally, one of the new games I started, and now finished, logged my trophies as the Asian version of the game although my account is NA. My final comment of the event is the assumption that the community has nothing to do but stay at home and play games. For those whose jobs are essential, this is anything but true. Seems wrong to have a community contest which excludes the very people we should be most grateful to right now.
    Posted on 20 April 20 at 10:19
    extrasafeivy said:
    I have a trophy I obtained that did not unlock on the BATH. The trophy is Blue Reflection Defeated Cochma. Unchecked on the BATH but obtained in my trophies. It's my Number 15 so would be good to get it checked off.
    this is fixed now
    Posted on 20 April 20 at 10:20
    Sptj7 said:
    I got the "here lies the abyss" trophy for dragon age inquisition but it has not counted on the contest. I have updated my profile and it is on there but not on the contest can someone please advise how I can get this fixed
    This is fixed now
  • Posted on 21 April 20 at 00:27
    voyager49 said:
    My final comment of the event is the assumption that the community has nothing to do but stay at home and play games. For those whose jobs are essential, this is anything but true. Seems wrong to have a community contest which excludes the very people we should be most grateful to right now.
    I still go to work every day, and I have more than enough time to participate in this. You can be grateful to me and also appreciate this contest! Woop woop!
  • Posted on 21 April 20 at 00:43
    You're welcome to report the problems you encounter voyager - we have systems for that on each game page. We're a volunteer force that's very understaffed, and trying to put on contests for people to enjoy. We get things wrong. All we can do is correct them and move forward.

As for what's flagged in the database, it's being worked on very hard. 2000 titles in 2 months. You're welcome to contribute and help. wink
  • Posted on 21 April 20 at 06:48, Edited on 21 April 20 at 06:48 by AVandelBuster
    Hey, unless I'm blind af, it's saying I've unlocked 16/30, but my count is 15/30. Not sure what's up with that. Don't know if that wants to be investigated for anyone going for the badge. Wouldn't want someone to just look at the number and think they have 15/30, but are actually at 14 or something.

AVandelBuster

Also, thank god I finished after starting like two weeks late. Now to try and finish it over on TA after starting 2 weeks late there too. :/
    Posted on 21 April 20 at 09:29
    AVandelBuster said:
    Hey, unless I'm blind af, it's saying I've unlocked 16/30, but my count is 15/30. Not sure what's up with that. Don't know if that wants to be investigated for anyone going for the badge. Wouldn't want someone to just look at the number and think they have 15/30, but are actually at 14 or something.

AVandelBuster

Also, thank god I finished after starting like two weeks late. Now to try and finish it over on TA after starting 2 weeks late there too. :/
    Hi there, this should be fixed now smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads