Forum to discuss TrueTrophies Community Events

Bonkers Arbitrary Trophy Hunt Discussion

• StingX2StingX2422,060
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 16:53Permalink
    So who else got boned pretty bad?

StingX2

I can easily do 10 and then fight my way to 15 but no way I can do 30
  • Posted on 24 March 20 at 17:09Permalink
    Looking forward to contest, but sad one of the games I hide months ago and requested to not have in my collection (On PSN & My Library) was not only picked but has 2 trophies from it (Dissida NT Free Edition). Anyone else have that happen? Good luck everyone, and still looking forward to contest!
  • WigsZoneWigsZone204,008
    Posted on 24 March 20 at 17:17, Edited on 24 March 20 at 17:18 by WigsZonePermalink
    Hey - I have 2 issues.

1. I got assigned a trophy I already got, since I hadn't synced in a couple days. So after I synced, it doesn't count me as having that trophy (Bioshock - Four Fully Upgraded Weapons... earned 3/21).

2. I got assigned a trophy from Broforce, "You're the disease, I'm the cure". But this trophy is glitched. I have tried getting it before and the game cannot finish on that mode - it crashes out before the final boss. Really, the whole game is glitched to be honest.

(Edit: Also Hi sting lol)
  • Posted on 25 March 20 at 12:44Permalink
    Not sure what can be done about Issue #1 WigsZone. I'll ask.

As for Issue #2, you can play the game offline and it resolves a lot of the lag and crashes. There's no issue with the unlock for it, just the game itself, so there's not much we can do to address the logic that picked it.
  • Posted on 25 March 20 at 17:24Permalink
    StingX2 said:
    So who else got boned pretty bad?

StingX2

I can easily do 10 and then fight my way to 15 but no way I can do 30
    SanctuarySanity said:
    Looking forward to contest, but sad one of the games I hide months ago and requested to not have in my collection (On PSN & My Library) was not only picked but has 2 trophies from it (Dissida NT Free Edition). Anyone else have that happen? Good luck everyone, and still looking forward to contest!
    WigsZone said:
    Hey - I have 2 issues.

1. I got assigned a trophy I already got, since I hadn't synced in a couple days. So after I synced, it doesn't count me as having that trophy (Bioshock - Four Fully Upgraded Weapons... earned 3/21).

2. I got assigned a trophy from Broforce, "You're the disease, I'm the cure". But this trophy is glitched. I have tried getting it before and the game cannot finish on that mode - it crashes out before the final boss. Really, the whole game is glitched to be honest.

(Edit: Also Hi sting lol)
    You can all now re-roll your list once for the event. toast
  • Posted on 25 March 20 at 19:08Permalink
    Thank you so much!
  • KaluguinKaluguin23,172
    Posted yesterday at 16:06, Edited yesterday at 16:07 by KaluguinPermalink
    I need to earn "Won them all" from Battlefield 4.

Yesterday I got banned from the only active Deactivation server.

smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.